Preparation Strategy for SSC CGL : Hello friends, in today’s article we will talk about such competitive examination of India, which is in high demand in our country and more than half of the youth of India are preparing for this examination. Yes friends, in today’s article we will talk about how to prepare for SSC CGL 2022. So let’s get started.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was conducted from 3 to 9 March last year. All the candidates who clear SSC CGL tier-1 get approved for tier-2. If you clear tier-2 then you get promoted to tier-3. After clearing tier-3 you get a government job.
SSC CGL Preparation Strategy 2022, Strategies & Study Material
SSC CGL exam is conducted every year to recruit candidates to various Grade ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts in various departments and ministries of the Government of India. SSC CGL Exam Pattern and Syllabus are released by the officials in the official notification. The officials have declared April 2022 as the tentative SSC CGL Exam Date for Tier 1 Exam. This article will provide you an insight into SSC CGL 2022 and help you devise a strategy that will give you the necessary impetus to crack the exam.
It is good news for all the students that the vacancy of SSC CGL 2022 has arrived. In which the central government has recruited thousands of people. These examinations are conducted for the recruitment of Group B and Group C level posts lying vacant in various departments, organizations, ministries of the Government of India.
Candidates must check SSC CGL Syllabus and also download SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers before start preparing for SSC CGL exam. SSC CGL selection process consists of 4 levels. While the first two levels are computer-based objective tests, the third level is a descriptive pen and paper-based test to be conducted in both English and Hindi, and the fourth is a skill-based test. Tier 4 consists of DEST (Data Entry Skill Test) or CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) depending on the posts selected.
How to prepare for SSC CGL 2022?
Before preparing for SSC CGL, we should know on what basis the examinations will be conducted. So all these exams – Computer Based Exams – will be conducted. So let us know how we will prepare for tier-1,2,3 SSC CGL.
• First We have to see Syllabus New And Paper Old
Before preparing for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) tier-1,2,3 or any exam, we should do research by looking at the complete syllabus and old papers leisurely. In which we should know what will be asked in the exam of SSC CGL and how can we know what can be asked.
It becomes easy to prepare in it. First of all, know how many chapters and topics are given in the syllabus, then try to see the old paper or go through which chapter more questions have been asked Which chapters have easy questions? You have to analyze this thing that which topic is most important for your exam.
No matter how much research you have done or analyzed, if you do not prepare for any exam by making a time table, then it will be very difficult for you to crack it. After researching the syllabus and old paper, you have to make a time table, if you are not able to make the time table then you can read our post on how to make the time table.
Read this- How to make time table for studies
If you make a time table, then one thing will be better for you that you will do everything with routine, whether it is studies or other work.
• Easy Prepare the Chapter First
While preparing for SSC, you should first prepare for the easy chapter because if you start with the difficult chapter, then there will be a lot of difficulty in preparing it, due to which your morale may drop a bit, so first prepare the easy chapter, this will increase your confidence level. And you will find difficult chapters easy too. It happens with some people that in the beginning they start with a difficult chapter and get stuck in it, due to which their easy chapter is not ready and remains difficult.
• Keep your mobile away while preparing
As you all know that in today’s time mobile wastes a lot of time and due to this our attention is not able to concentrate in studies. In such a situation, keep the mobile away from you so that you can prepare for the SSC CGL exam in a short time, so keep only the necessary things with you for resources like copy book, dictionary, etc. and keep the mobile away from you. .
• Notes make absolutely don’t forget
Always keep one thing in mind, whatever you are preparing, studying or remembering, write it down, this method proves to be effective for the preparation of every exam. Make notes of whatever chapter you are preparing, in which it is very easy for you to revise, especially when there are few hours left before the start of the exam.
• Point Making Things Remember
Always remember things by making points, this will benefit you a lot in the exam. For example, if you remember important points while answering subjective questions, then you can also write a long answer. Therefore, the answers to the questions should always be read or memorized by making points.
• While reading more breaks
While studying, it happens many times that our attention is not able to concentrate continuously in studies, then we take a small break for that, but this should be done only when we have more time and less syllabus to prepare. But when you have less time and your syllabus is more then you should avoid taking breaks. Because if you take frequent breaks while studying, it will reduce your concentration and you will be engrossed in your chapter. So at least take breaks and if you have to take a break then you can prepare for any other subject at that time.
• Group Study Do
You must have heard that when we study alone, our attention does not get that much, but when there is a study environment around us and our friends are studying, then our mind is also engaged in studies. Therefore, you should give priority to group study and start this group study keeping one thing in mind that while doing it you should have a complete plan that you will read so many topics in such a time.
•get plenty sleep and proper diet also must
When you prepare more topics and prepare more chapters in less time, then your mind will be more stressed. In such a situation, it is very important for you to get enough sleep and keep your mind calm. Because health will be good only then you will be able to prepare. So in such a situation, make sure to get enough sleep and also take care of your diet. If you do not take nutritious food, then the working capacity of your brain decreases. Therefore, you must also take care of your health.
Tier 1 Preparation Tips
Preparation Strategy for SSC CGL Tips for Tier 1 Exam 2022
The preparation tips for each section of SSC CGL Tier 1 are listed below, candidates must refer and apply while studying.
How to Prepare for General Intelligence & Reasoning for SSC CGL Exam 2022 Tier 1?
- Solve SSC CGL practice sets of previous year question papers as much as possible.
- Practice GI and Reasoning questions daily.
- Topics like puzzles, figure-based questions, analogy, coding-decoding, series are particularly scoring. If you practice regularly you will see a significant improvement
- in your accuracy level in just a few weeks.
- Non-verbal reasoning topics such as image assemble, figure-counting, etc. demand you to employ visual imagery. Do not skip or ignore these questions as they may seem time-consuming to you initially. To make them less time consuming , Practicing them is the best way .
- While practicing, you should aim to solve at least 15-20 questions in 20 minutes with reasonable accuracy. Even in the exam, try to complete this section in no more than 20 minutes.
- If you face any difficulty in solving a particular question on the day of exam or if you need more time to solve one question, you are suggested to move on to the next question. Don’t waste your precious time in solving a question. If you have time, come back and solve that left question.
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 General Awareness?
- In recent years, General Awareness (GA) has been considered as the highest scoring section of the exam.
- If you start preparing this section well two months before the exam, it will not take you more than 10 minutes to finish this section. You can use the time saved here to calculate in Quantitative Aptitude.
- This section mostly consists of more questions from Static GK than Current Affairs. Thus, focus more on stable GK and stay in touch with current affairs.
- Prepare the topics in the order of priority mentioned here; This is in line with the trends observed over the years. Science> Politics> History> Geography> Economy> Miscellaneous
- Static GK deals with Culture, Indian History, Economy, Geography (India + World), Politics and Environment.
- Avoid memorization, make notes and mind maps to remember facts, chronology and dates of historical events.
- Try to solve at least 75 GA questions daily within the duration of 30 minutes.
- When it comes to general awareness, revision is the key to success.
- Candidates should make a habit of reading newspapers, blogs and magazines regularly.
- To remember facts and events, candidates can make notes on important current affairs.
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for SSC CGL 2021-22 Tier 1
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA) is the toughest and most time consuming section of this exam.
- It is recommended to follow SSC CGL study material to understand each concept properly and get summarized notes to save time in the exam.
- Start with topics like percentages; Profit and Loss; speed, distance and time; Boat and stream questions; proportions and proportions; data interpretation, etc.
- Prepare a list of all the shortcuts, formulas, concepts and tips.
- Focus on topics like Simplification, Age Problems, Interest, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion as they are simple and quite scoring.
- Memorize all the important formulas by heart. Solve a series of questions so that you know about your strong and weak areas.
- Candidates need to work more on the basics and learn shortcut methods to increase the speed of calculation so that they can learn to manage time properly.
- Try to devote at least 2 hours a day to practice questions from QA.
- In the exam, do not give more than 25 minutes to this section.
How to Prepare for English Section for SSC CGL 2021-22 Tier 1
- The three major aspects that you need to prepare efficiently for SSC CGL Tier 1 English Exam are Vocabulary, Grammar and Comprehension. If you master vocabulary and grammar, half the battle is won.
- Candidates should enhance their comprehension skills by reading featured stories and opinion pieces in editorials and magazines etc.
- Get recommended SSC CGL Books for English Language and Grammar.
- The pattern and questions are repeated time and again in this exam. Thus, thorough preparation can help you complete this entire section in more than 20 minutes.
- Practice at least 2 comprehension passages every day. Whenever you come across a new word, look up its meaning, synonyms and antonyms.
Skim through the dailies.
SSC CGL Preparation Tips for Tier 2 Exam 2022
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted . So if you are not sure about a particular question, it is better not to attempt it.
- Around 40- 50% questions are based on grammar. So, if you are proficient in the language, you will not face any difficulty in attempting this paper.
- Read the newspapers carefully. Practice the questions given in the books on grammar and previous year question papers.
How to prepare Statistics Paper for SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2?
SSC CGL Tier 2 Statistics paper consists of 100 questions of one mark each. The duration of this paper is 2 hours. For every correct answer 2 marks will be awarded while for each wrong answer half mark will be deducted.
- SSC CGL Statistics Tier 2(Paper – 3) Practice Work Book is a comprehensive book for students preparing for SSC CGL exam. It is based on the new pattern and consists of solved papers of examinations held in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Focus on important topics like Skewness and Kurtosis, Probability Theory, Correlation and Regression, Time Series Analysis, Sampling Theory, Statistical Inference etc.
How to prepare General Studies (Finance & Economics) paper for SSC CGL Tier 2 2022?
With the introduction of the new post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO), Paper 4 has been added to CGL Tier 2. The duration of this paper is 120 minutes. There will be 100 questions of 2 marks each. for wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted .
- This paper does not involve the use of formulas and tricks or cramming terminology which takes a lot of time. It is easy to learn and score with accuracy in Economics and Finance.
- Formulate broad definitions and concepts relating to Indian and world economies. It hardly takes 2-3 seconds to answer the questions based on these.
- Candidates should have knowledge of basic subjects of class XI and XII such as national income and aggregates, foreign exchange demand, supply, economic development, balance of payments and national and international financial institutions.
- This paper carries maximum weightage in General Awareness section. Around 3-5 questions are asked from this section. Here are the topics which you must cover at any cost as it is seen that around 7-10 questions in SSC exam are based on them.:
Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper Analysis
Tier 3 Preparation Strategy for SSC CGL Tips
SSC CGL Preparation Tips for Tier 3 (Descriptive Paper) 2022
SSC CGL Tier 3 is a newly added tier in lieu of the interview conducted for various posts before 2016. It is also aimed at assessing candidates’ ability to manage official communication and correspondence. Candidates have to write an Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing in the examination.
Tips to Prepare for SSC CGL Tier 3 2022
- This paper is introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates. The best strategy for this paper is to practice. The more you write, the better you will get.
- Good content and the ability to provide proper structure to the material are important for writing an essay or letter. Both of these skills can be improved over time if you practice.
- To write an essay / letter / application / in the examination will be accurate. So practice writing essay as it will boost your confidence.
- Read newspaper daily to understand the effective way of writing and to be aware of the latest important developments. Analyze how the paragraphs are related to each other and the approach taken by the editor. Some useful English newspapers are highlighted in the following, which are essential for SSC CGL Preparation 2022
- The Hindu
- The Telegraph
- The Hindustan Times
- The Indian Express
- Read the editorial section of an established newspaper and try to formulate your arguments related to the topics.
- Buy a good book which has many essays as it will provide good material on important topics and will increase your vocabulary.
SSC CGL Preparation Tips for Tier 4 Exam 2022
SSC CGL Tier 4 exam is conducted after the declaration of Tier 3 result of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL). Candidates who successfully qualify Tier 3 exam are eligible for Tier 4 exam. So candidates must get the basic SSC CGL cutoff score to appear in Tier 4 exam.
It consists of two types of tests i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST). Candidates will have to apply for any one of them for the post they have applied for. It is intended to test their ability to perform basic tasks such as typing correctly at a reasonable speed and their knowledge of fundamental office software tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
SSC CGL Exam Preparation Tips 2022:
Some important tips to prepare for SSC CGL exam may be to follow your timetable strictly and follow the time table with consistency. Apart from this, while studying, your focus should be only on your studies and the tone of the mobile phone and the notifications coming in it should not reach your ears. Work hard in which you can easily achieve your goal and follow all the points mentioned above, you will definitely get success.
Conclusion (SSC CGL 2022) of Preparation Strategy for SSC CGL
In today’s article, we have told you in detail about how to prepare for SSC CGL 2022. We hope you have understood how you will prepare for SSC CGL exam. If you liked this article, then share this article as much as you can. Thank you.