aadhar card status uidai 2022 ;;;Once you have completed the enrollment process for a new Aadhaar card at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you can check the Aadhaar status on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
To check the status you need to provide Enrollment ID and date. The date and EID details can be found on the acknowledgment slip.
Table of Contents
Steps to Check Your aadhar card status uidai
- Step 1: Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ from the dropdown menu.
- Step 4: Next, enter the Enrollment ID or Service Request Number (SRN), and the captcha. ,
- Step 5: Verify Captcha
- Step 6: Click on ‘Submit’.
If you have forgotten or lost your Aadhaar Enrollment ID, you can retrieve it using your registered mobile phone number.
Check aadhar card status by name
Currently, there is no option to check Aadhar card status by name. Status can be checked only with the help of Enrollment ID (EID). If you have lost the EID, you can retrieve it by visiting the official website of UIDAI. The process to get the EID is given below:
- Step : Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Step: Click on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- Step: Under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ section, you will find the option ‘Recover lost or forgotten EID/UID’, click on it.
- Step 4: On the next page, enter Aadhaar Number, Full Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and Captcha Code.
- Step 5: Next, click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Step 6: Enter OTP to get EID
Check Aadhar Card Status Through Mobile Number
There is another way for applicants to verify their Aadhaar status, which is to use their mobile number. Since mobile phones are very convenient, you can check your Aadhar card status anytime and from anywhere. You can check the status of your Aadhar card by sending an SMS to your registered mobile number or by calling the toll-free number.
- Step : Dial 1800-300-1947 from your registered mobile number.
- Step: Provide your Enrollment ID to the agent.
- Step : The agent will crosscheck your enrollment number, if it matches, he/she will inform you about the status of your Aadhaar.0
check aadhar card status without enrollment id
Currently, you cannot check Aadhaar card status without EID. If you have lost or forgotten the EID, you can visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid to retrieve it. Once the relevant details are entered, you can retrieve the EID.
FAQ on Check Aadhaar Status
Should I complete the enrollment process again if the EID is lost?
No, you do not need to complete the enrollment process if the EID is lost. You can get EID with the help of mobile number.
Where can I check Aadhar card status?
You can check Aadhaar card status by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar. To check Aadhaar status you need to provide EID and Captcha details.
Is there any fee levied for Aadhaar Enrollment?
No, Aadhaar enrollment is free.
How can I track the delivery status of Address Verification letter?
India Post will provide the AWB number through SMS. You can use this number to check the delivery status.
What is the Process to Check Aadhar Card Reprint Status?
You can visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-reprint-status to check Aadhar card reprint status.