UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2021
About Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Water Corporation will soon issue notification for the posts of Clerk, Stenographer and various other posts. Various posts will be vacant for the Clerk and Stenographer in the Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Department. The recruitment process will start soon on their official website.
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UIJN)|
|Name of Post||Clerk Cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Selection Process||1) Written Exam
2) Marks Based on Educational Qualification
3) Marks to Skilled Players
|Exam Date||Announced Later|
|Application Submission Dates||Start Soon..|
Detail of Vacancies :
Total 100 Posts( Expected )
- Clerk : 100 Posts
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years. UPSSSC also gives some age relaxation as per government rules. check detailed Notification Below.
Pay Scale :
- Clerk :- Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Stenographer :- Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualification :
The following are the mandatory educational qualifications prescribed for recruitment to the post of Clerk and Stenographer (Grade-4):
(1) – Must have passed Intermediate Examination of Secondary Education Council Uttar Pradesh or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
(2) – In Hindi and English computer typing, a minimum speed of 25 words per minute and 30 words per minute is required respectively. (The scheduled time in Hindi and English for typing is 5-5 minutes).
(3) – CCC in computer operation provided by the Doyak Society (DOEACC). Certificate or any of the following qualifications.
(A) Computer Science as a separate subject has been taken up in High School or Intermediate Examination conducted by Secondary Education Uttar Pradesh as well as any institution / Board of Education / Council established by the Central or any State Government.
(B) Diploma or degree in Computer Science has been obtained (Only the degree / diploma of the educational institution recognized by AICTE or UGC will be valid).
(4) – 80 words per minute shorthand in Hindi for the post of Stenographer. (The prescribed 05-minute dictation for the shorthand will have to be typed on the computer in 40 minutes).
(5) – Preferential qualification: – For the above posts, other things being equal, preference will be given to such candidate who:
1. Served for a minimum period of two years in the Territorial Army, or
2- Have obtained ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Application Fee :
Rs.600 / – for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 300 / – for ST / SC candidates. the application fee. Physically challenged candidates are exempted
How to recruit UP Jal Nigam regular clerk:
Candidates can apply online for the post of Routine Grade Clerk in online mode. No other mode for UP Jal Nigam regular clerk of application will be accepted. Candidates can apply online from the official UP Jal Nigam website – / – / 2021 to – / – / 2021.
Selection Process :
There will be a total of 100 marks in the selection process of UP Jal Nigam. The distribution of marks in it will be as follows
|Marks Based on Educational Qualification|
|Marks to Skilled Players|
- Note :- There will be a typing test. It will be on qualifying nature.
|Date of Advertisement||–/–/2021|
|Last Date for online Application||–/–/2021|
|Online Computer Based examination||–/–/2021 to –/–/2021|
Final Words :
All the candidates are advised to get in touch with the official website to get information about the exam syllabus, admit card and other related information. Also, candidates can bookmark us (www.sarkariresultsera.in) by pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Link Area
|Official Advertisement||Detailed Notification 2016 pdf|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Admit Card Details|
|Syllabus||UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk/Steno Syllabus|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ Related to the UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Recruitment
How can I apply for the post of UP Jal Nigam Regular Clerk and Stenographer?
Candidates can apply on the official website of UPJN, you can also apply through the given link.
What is the qualification for the post of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Clerk and Stenographer?
Education qualification varies by post, candidates can check in the official website.
What is the age limit for recruitment of UP Jal Nigam Clerk?
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Detailed age is mentioned in the official notification.
Is there any age relaxation for the Jal Nigam Clerk Vacancies?
UPSSSC also gives some age relaxation as per government rules. See detailed notification below.
The application process will be started soon on the official website…
Wait for the detailed advertisement to know about this recruitment in detail.
The last date for filling and submitting the online application is 30-45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Wait for the official notification.
Clerk: – Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1900 / –
Stenographer: – Rs.5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.800 / –