- 0.1 SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 Download SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2020
- 0.2 SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021
- 0.3 About Recruitment :-
- 0.4 Selection Process :-
- 0.5 About Exam :–
- 0.6 About Admit Card: –
- 0.7 Tier – I Exam Pattern :-
- 0.8 Important Link Area for SSC CHSL Admit Card :
- 0.9 SSC CHSL Admit Card Tier I Exam 2020
- 1 Some Useful Important Links SSC CHSL Admit Card
- 2 Download Admit Card CR Region
- 3 Click Here
- 4 Download Admit Card Other Region
- 5 Click Here
- 6 How to Download Admit Card (Video Hindi)
- 7 Click Here
- 8 For Change Exam District
- 9 Click Here
- 10 Download Change District Notice
- 11 Click Here
- 12 Download New Exam Notice
- 13 Click Here
- 14 Download Exam Notice
- 15 Click Here
- 16 Download Postponed Notice
- 17 Click Here
- 18 Download Admit Card (CR Region)
- 19 Click Here
- 20 Download Admit Card (Other Region)
- 21 Click Here
- 22 Apply Online
- 23 Click Here
- 24 How to Registration (Video Hindi)
- 25 Click Here
- 26 How to Fill Form / Pay Exam Fee (Video Hindi)
- 27 Click Here
- 28 Download Notification
- 29 Click Here
- 30 Official Website
- 31 Click Here
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 Download SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2020
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 Download SSC CHSL Call Letter Releasing Date 2020 SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2020 Check SSC CHSL Exam Date 2020 SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 SSC (10+2) LDC DEO Hall Ticket How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Date Eligibility Exam Syllabus How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated On 27.03.2021 : SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card / Status Is Released For Central region…Download below……
About Recruitment :-
Invited online applications from eligible candidates for the Joint Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination and Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recently announced. The total number of vacancies under this examination was 5000 posts (approx.). Qualified candidates and Many interested candidate applied online for these posts. The process of online application submission for these posts started from November 6, 2020 and the last date to apply for these posts was December 15, 2020. See other details from below.
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2020|
|No. of Vacancy||5000 Posts ( Approx. )|
|Selection Process||Tier – I Computer Based Examination (Objective Type)
Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
|Tier -I Exam Date||12-04-2021
21.05.2021 to 22.05.2021
(only for candidates who have opted for examination centres in West Bengal)
|Application Submission Date||06-11-2020 To 15-12-2020|
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination : Tier – I (Objective Type)
- Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
About Exam :–
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon conduct the examination for various posts. The candidates who filled the online application form for SSC CHSL exam were successfully inquiring and searching for the exam dates from various sources. Here we are giving information that SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination will be held from 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021.
CBT Tier Date – I Exam: 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021 and 21.05.2021 to 22.05.2021 (Only for the candidates who have selected the examination centers in West Bengal)
About Admit Card: –
Candidates applying online for the Joint Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2020 at Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are waiting for the admit card. Admit card is a document used to identify a person applying for any exam or vacancies / posts. The admit card is issued by a concerned organization (SSC in this case) which is conducting any examination or interview. However, the admit cards have not been issued yet, but soon it will be released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of SSC or they can also download it from the link given below.
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2020|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||27.03.2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available NOW|
How To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of SSC.
- Now click on the Admit Card tab displayed on the screen.
- Now select and click on your region or state.
- For the related post displayed on the screen , Open the notification .
- Login with provisional ID and password.
- Click on Submit download admit card option.
- The admit card for future reference , Download and print .
|State/UT||Region/ Sub Region||Admit Card / Status|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||Available Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Available Soon|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Available Soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||Available Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Available Soon|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||Available Soon|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||Available Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Available NOW|
Tier – I Exam Pattern :-
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020 & Scheme is given below :
- The Exam Will be Computer Based (Tier 1).
- The Exam Will be Online Objective Type.
|Section||Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic skill)||25||50|
- The written examination consists of one objective type paper of 100 objective / 200 marks.
- The questions of sections (General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)
- General Awareness) will be set in both the languages viz. English and Hindi. Only English language section will be in English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The total time duration for this exam is 01:00 hours (60 minutes).
Note: The proposal for online examination is under consideration of the Government of India and if the approved examination can be done online. If necessary, the Commission reserves the right to present the additional phase of the examination, which will be notified at the appropriate time.
Important Link Area for SSC CHSL Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed SSC CHSL Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Check SSC CHSL Syllabus|
SSC CHSL Admit Card Tier I Exam 2020
Post Name: SSC CHSL 10 + 2 Admit Card Tier I Exam 2020
Post Date: 30 November 2019 | 12:01 AM
Post update date: 01 October 2020 | 07:46 pm
Brief Information: Staff Selection Commission SSC has recently uploaded the link admit card for Tier I Exam which is only for the candidates interested for recruitment post in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2020. Candidates who can enroll with the vacancies can download it. gate pass.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Admit Card
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
CHSL 2019 Short Details of Notification
Important Dates to SSC CHSL Admit Card
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Vacancy Post Details SSC CHSL Admit Card
|Vacancy Seat Details Will be Available Soon|
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Tier I Admit Card 2020.
Some Useful Important Links SSC CHSL Admit Card
Download Admit Card CR Region
Download Admit Card Other Region
How to Download Admit Card (Video Hindi)
For Change Exam District
Download Change District Notice
Download New Exam Notice
Download Exam Notice
Download Postponed Notice
Download Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Admit Card (Other Region)
How to Registration (Video Hindi)
How to Fill Form / Pay Exam Fee (Video Hindi)