About UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern: –
Candidates who are willing to apply for Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department Lekhpal recruitment. The important question is what will be the exam pattern and syllabus for Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment Exam 2021. So in this article, we will provide you information about the exam pattern and syllabus required for Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal exam which is scheduled soon.
Selection Process of UP Lekhpal recruitment:-
Selection for Lekhpal will be based solely on written examination.
About the exam: –
Candidates applying online will be called for written examination. Exam dates will be notified soon.
Exam Pattern: –
Selection for the post of Lekhpal under direct recruitment will be based on written examination. The written examination level will be of intermediate. For written examination Objective type questions of total 100 marks .
|Topics/ Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
- Time Duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- Candidates have to attempt 100 questions in 90 Minutes.
Detailed UP Lekhpal Exam Syllabus :
UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern of General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : अलंकार, रस, समास, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण , त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency ,Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Factors, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations , Area theorem.
Geometry : Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter ,Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Area of Circle.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern of GENERAL KNOWLEDGE :
- General Science, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Financial, Social, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
World Geography : only General Knowledge will be tested about Economical, Social, Demographic Issues, Physical/ Ecology of India.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern of Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास) : Village Development is Respect of India, Village Development Research, Village Health Schemes, Village Social, Development, Village Development & Land Reformation , Village Development Programmes & Management,.
Note: Apart from these subjects, candidates should also focus on topics like importance of agriculture, nature of Indian agriculture. Under Land Reforms on Land Reforms, Land Reforms, Tenant Reforms and Objectives of Need. Read about Kishan Credit Card.
Important departments related to rural areas like Block Development Officer, Consolidation Lekhpal, Lekhpal, Village Development Officer, Naid Tehsildar etc.
Focus on all schemes by the central government and state government under government schemes. Some examples are:
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development for UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc. State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
Suggestion for UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern: We advise all the candidates to start preparing from now. Pay attention to suggested topics.
- Hindi will have to play the lead role in the Lekhpal exam. So pay attention to all subjects of Hindi, be it literature or grammar.
- Under General Awareness section, the history, geography and current affairs of Uttar Pradesh can be asked questions, so be prepared for these types of questions. The focus will be on the knowledge of Uttar Pradesh.
- If the UP Revenue Department follows UPSSSC, there can be no negative marking and this leads to high cut off.
- Start learning about village development. Solve Gram Vikas questions under Hindi language in the exam. This will save time and you can get answers quickly.
- Intermediate as to the level of examination. But graduate level candidates also expect a higher cut-off.
- Try to get maximum marks for sure selection.
Last word about UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern:
All the candidates are advised to get in touch with the official website to get information about the exam syllabus, admit card and other related information. Also the candidates can bookmark us (www.sarkariresultsera.in) by pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Link Area for UP Lekhpal Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment|
faq about UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Pattern
Has there been any change in the syllabus for UP accountant this year?
Yes, the syllabus is quite a change. Candidates should check the detailed information from our post.
Are there penalties for incorrect answers?
There is no information about negative marking yet.
What is the selection process for the post of Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal ?
Selection will be based on written examination.
How many marks are required to pass the Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Written Examination?
There is No Qualifying Marks
How many topics are there in UPSSSC Lekhpal?
answer:. UPSSSC Lekhpal has four subjects.
Does UPSSSC accountant have negative marking?
answer:. Yes, there is 1/4 of the question mark as negative marking.
How many questions are there in UPSSSC Lekhpal?
answer:. UPSSSC Lekhpal has 100 questions.
What are the topics in UPSSSC Lekhpal?
What is the total marks in UPSSSC Accountant Lekhpal?
answer:. UPSSSC accountant paper is of 100 marks.
Top Keywords to search Sarkari Result 2022
|sarkari job||Sarkari Result notification|
|Sarkari Result 12th||ctet sarkari result 20022|
|sarkari result 10th||sarkari result center|
|Rojgar Result||sarkari result 2018_2019|
|Sarkari Exam||Sarkari Result ssc gd|
|Sarkari Job||Sarkari Result uptet 2022|
|Sarkari Result info||Sarkari Result 10+2 latest job|
|sarkari result 2022 2023 vacancy||Sarkari Result up police|
|sarkari result bihar||Sarkari Result up board|
|sarkari results constable||Sarkari Result Railway Group D|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2021
UP HJS Recruitment Online Form for Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Job Notification Download 2021
Reasoning Class notes pdf in english medium By Rakesh Yadav Download 2021
UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – 2021
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant SRD Apply Online 2020 – 2021
Railway SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 2021
Sarkari Naukri daily in UP , Bihar, MP , CISF ,CRPF, Indian Army 2021