- 1 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Exam Date Out
- 2 SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification
- 3 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
- 4 SSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Application 2020
- 5 SSC Stenographer Vacancy
- 6 SSC Stenographer 2020 Application Fee
- 7 SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- 8 SSC Stenographer 2020 Syllabus
- 9 SSC Stenographer 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10 SSC Stenographer Exam Centre
- 11 SSC Stenographer 2020 Admit Card
- 12 SSC Stenographer 2020 Result
- 13 SSC Stenographer Recruitment Cut-Off
- 14 SSC Stenographer Recruitment Preparation Tips
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Exam Date Out
SSC Stenographer Exam Stenographer Grade C and D by SSC or Staff Selection Commission. SSC is held to select candidates for the post of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020. The recruitment process has started with the release of its official notification.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019-20 for Grade C and D on 20 September 2019. The SSC Stenographer 2019-20 recruitment process has started with the release of notification on 20 September.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
The new exam dates for the SSC Stenographer 2020 exam have been released on 1 June 2020 with its new official calendar. SSC Stenographer Recruitment Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2019-20 Examination was scheduled to be held from 05.0520 to 07.05. 2020 but due to corona virus epidemic and lockdown ban in India. The new exam date for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019-20 exam is 10th, 11th and 12th September 2020. The computer based exam date for SSC Stenographer 2020 Grade C and D is given below.
|1||SSC Stenographer Notification Release Date||20th September 2019|
|2||Availability of Application Form||20th September 2019|
|3||Last date for registration||18th October 2019|
|3||Last date for making online/offline fee payment||20th October 2019|
|4||SSC Stenographer Admit Card||September|
|5||Commencement of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D exam||10th to 12th September 2020|
|6||SSC Stenographer Result|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Application 2020
SSC has activated the online application link for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Exam on 20 September 2019. The last date to apply online is 18 October 2019. All the candidates can apply online for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C and D Exam. given below:
SSC Stenographer Vacancy
SSC will soon release SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020. If we look at previous years vacancies for SSC Stenographer Exam, we see that for Stenographer Grade D, the total number of vacancies has been declared as 1276. The total vacancy announcement for Stenographer Grade C is 429. A vacancy is expected as of this year as well.
|Post Name||Initial Vacancy||Updated vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||323||1276|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||31||429|
SSC Stenographer 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for SSC Stenographer 2020 is Rs. 100 / – (For General and OBC). SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen category as well as women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC Stenographer 2020.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer 2020 exam will be conducted in 2 different levels. The first level is Grade C and D exam which includes MCQ and it is conducted online. After this examination is conducted, an examination is conducted by SSC to test their skill set in various domains.
A) The details of Computer Based Examination for SSC Stenographer 2020 Grade C and D are given below:
|Section Asked for SSC Stenographer Recruitment||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Important Points of SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- The question paper will be of objective type multiple choice. Questions in Hindi and English will be set except Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- The marks scored by the candidates in computer based examinations, if held in multiple innings, will be normalized and such generalized scores will be used to determine the final merit.
b) Skill Test in SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- The candidates who have qualified the qualifying marks in the examination prescribed by the Commission will be called for the skill test. The Commission may write qualifying marks in each part of the examination. The skill test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will set the eligibility standards for the skill test for various categories of candidates.
- The candidates have to appear for the skill test in stenography. Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. For the post of, the candidates will be given a dictation at a speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for 10 minutes in English / Hindi. For the post of Stenographer Grade post ‘D’. The case will have to be aired on the computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
- Candidates who opt to take the stenography test in Hindi will be required to learn English stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their appointment may not be approved by the departments. Candidates will have to work as English / Hindi Stenographers as per the functional requirement of the user office, irrespective of the candidate’s skill test medium during the examination.
- Skill testing will be conducted in the regional / sub-regional offices or other centers of the commission, which may be decided by the commission.
- Detailed instructions regarding skill test will be sent by the respective Regional / Sub Regional Offices of the Commission to the candidates called for the skill test.
The revised syllabus for SSC Stenographer 2020 was released by SSC in its notification. The syllabus for SSC Stenographer is different for both the stages of the examination and it is mandatory for the students to know the entire syllabus to effectively prepare for SSC Stenographer 2020. General Awareness, General Intelligence / Reasoning and English Language are the three major sections. Candidates should be proficient for Paper-1 of SSC Stenographer 2020 Examination.
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonyms-Antonyms||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honours||Sentence Structure||Blood Relation|
|Scientific Research||Reading Comprehension||Syllogism|
|History||Para Jumbles||Decision making|
|Important Dates||Problem Solving Skills|
SSC Stenographer 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum educational qualification required by a candidate must be at least 12th pass from a recognized board or university. After passing the SSC Stenographer 2020 exam, he should be able to produce the necessary documents when asked for verification.
- A candidate must lie in the age group of 18-30 to be eligible for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Grade C Exam.
- To be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2020 Grade D Exam, the candidate must lie in the age group of 18-27 years.
Age Relaxation for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Category||Upper Age Limit/Age Relaxation for SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|PwD (unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|Pwd (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||40 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||45 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||35 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||40 years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces.||45 years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)||50 years|
|Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of past service|
SSC Stenographer Exam Centre
Candidates have the option to select the examination centers for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Examination. However, the center can be changed by the SSC if the seat is unavailable in the selected location. For SSC Stenographer 2020 exam, let’s have a look at the examination centers mentioned by SSC:
|Agra (3001)||Allahabad (3003)||Kanpur (3009)||Guna(6004)|
|Lucknow (3010)||Varanasi (3013)||Bhagalpur||Raipur(6204)|
|Gangtok (4001)||Ranchi(4205)||Jalpaiguri (4408)||Kolkata (4410)|
|Sambalpur (4609)||Port Blair (4802)||Surat(7007)||Leh(1005)|
|Srinagar(2004) (Uttarakhand)||Madurai (8204)||Visakhapatnam (8007)||Indore(6006)|
|Bhatinda (1401)||Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)||Ajmer(2401)||Haldwani(2003)|
|Raipur (6204)||Dharwad (9004)||Sriganganagar(2408)||Jammu(1004)|
|Mangaluru (9008)||Udaipur(2409)||Bilaspur (6202)||Ahmedabad(7001)|
SSC Stenographer 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for SSC Stenographer 2020 will be issued after the application process for the same is over. The Admit Card for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Skills Exam will be issued to those candidates who pass the CBT Exam of SSC Stenographer 2020 Exam. All the candidates can download the admit card for the SSC Stenographer Exam by clicking on the link given below:
Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card
SSC Stenographer 2020 Result
The result for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 will be released after the completion of each stage of the exam. The result for the CBT exam will be declared first followed by the final result (CBT + skill test). The final merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination. Candidates can check the SSC Stenographer Result and Cut-off by clicking on the link given below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Cut-Off
The cut-off will be declared for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 as announced by the Staff Selection Commission of India for the same result. To get an insight into the upcoming SSC Stenographer Cut-off 2019-20, let’s take a look at the previous year’s cut-off for the exam.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Preparation Tips
Preparing effectively for SSC Stenographer 2020 exam is really important if you want to scale this paper with flying colors. Prepare for offline classroom programs or choose from our Correspondence Course or e-Books. To score high in this paper, give as many mock test series as possible. Believe in yourself and learn two key mantras to break through the exam: Speed and Accuracy. To know the pattern and level of questions being asked in SSC Stenographer Exam, solve past year question papers.
Air Force X Y Group Exam Date 2020 -21 downloadCOMFED Recruitment 2020
UPSC Central Police Force AC Recruitment Interview Schedule 2019
UPSC GEO Scientist Recruitment 2020 Pre Exam Online Form
UPSC GEO Scientist Recruitment 2020 Pre Exam Online Form
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Recruitment 2020
Bihar Police ASI Steno Exam Date 2020
IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale II Various Posts Recruitment Admit Card 2020