- 1 How to Apply for PAN Card Online download – Know Application Process
- 2 What is PAN Card?
- 3 Who can avail PAN card Online?
- 4 How to apply PAN card online / offline
- 5 PAN Card Online application process –
- 6 How to Apply for a PAN Card Online – Step by Step
- 6.1 Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
- 6.2 New Pan Card, Correction / Update Old Pan, Upload Documents
- 6.3 WWW.SARKARIRESULTSERA.IN
- 126.96.36.199.1 IMPORTANT LINKS
- 188.8.131.52.2 Apply Online New PAN Card
- 184.108.40.206.3 Click Here
- 220.127.116.11.4 Apply Online Abroad Address
- 18.104.22.168.5 Click Here
- 22.214.171.124.6 Guidelines for PAN Card
- 126.96.36.199.7 Click Here
- 188.8.131.52.8 For Online Correction
- 184.108.40.206.9 Click Here
- 220.127.116.11.10 Track / Status of PAN Card
- 18.104.22.168.11 Click Here
- 22.214.171.124.12 Link Pan Card to Aadhar Card
- 126.96.36.199.13 Click Here
- 188.8.131.52.14 Official Website
- 184.108.40.206.15 Click Here
- 6.4 Offline PAN Card application process –
- 6.5 Pan card Online form 49A and 49AA
- 6.6 Documents required for PAN card Online and offline
- 7 For a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- 8 For a company registered in India
- 9 For the formation or registration of trusts in India
- 10 How to apply for duplicate PAN card online if you have lost your original PAN card?
- 11 PAN card for non-resident persons or persons of Indian origin
- 12 PAN card for foreign tax paying entities in India
- 13 PAN card Online for OCI and NRE
- 14 PAN card for Indian companies
- 15 Questions to ask
How to Apply for PAN Card Online download – Know Application Process
pan card online download :Every taxpayer in the country is asked at least one specific statement when filing his tax return – what is his PAN card number? PAN, which is for Permanent Account Number, is a unique number allocated for each person who applies for it. The card which is issued with the number and identity details of the person, is called a PAN card. PAN card number is also mandatory to file tax returns and make financial investments.
Search of PAN number identifies the person for taxation purposes and contains all relevant financial data of the person in its storage. How many times have you been asked to submit your PAN details? Common examples are when you open a bank account, when you file your tax, when you invest in a financial instrument or conduct a finance activity. Therefore, knowing your PAN number is a priority for many aspects of your financial life. So, let us find out the complete details of all this very important cards.
What is PAN Card?
PAN card is a card issued under the Income Tax Act, 1961 and has a 10 digit alphanumeric code. This code is computer generated and unique to the card holder.
Who can avail PAN card Online?
PAN card is not issued only to individuals. Companies and partnership firms can also avail PAN card and it is mandatory for such entities to have a PAN number when they are filing their income tax returns. Even in the case of individuals, minors, students and non-resident Indians, PAN card online can be applied online.
How to apply PAN card online / offline
There are two ways to apply for a PAN card online. For PAN online application, the offline mode of PAN card application can be used through the popular online PAN card application process or alternatively. In the following sections we will discuss the methods that you can use to get a PAN card.
PAN Card Online application process –
Here are the steps while using PAN card for online application and PAN card registration:
Step 1: For online application for PAN card Online, visit the respective website NSDL or UTIITSL.
(https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html) to apply for a new PAN.
Step 2: On the home page on the website: Select the ‘New Pan’ option.
Step 3: A new PAN card is Form 49A that should be opted for individuals, be they Indian nationals, NRE / NRI or FCI persons.
Step 4: This form should be filled with the details of the person.
Step 5: To start the processing of the form, after submitting the form, the applicant has to pay the online processing fee through demand draft.
Step 6: The last page which is generated after paying the fee and submitting the filled PAN Form 49A has a 15-digit acknowledgment number.
Step Step: Acknowledgment should be sent by courier to NSDL PAN office within 15 days of online submission of Form 79A along with relevant documents.
Step 8: PAN no. After entering NSDL office as acknowledgment. Verification is done and the card is generated after NSDL PAN verification. The physical PAN card will prepared by NSDL office and it will be sent to the customer’s address as mentioned in the form within a period of 15 days.
SDL office as acknowledgment. The verification is done and the card is generated after NSDL PAN verification. The physical PAN card is sent to the customer’s address as mentioned in the form within a period of 15 days.
How to Apply for a PAN Card Online – Step by Step
The government has made provisions for applicants to apply for PAN through the Income Tax PAN Services Unit of NSDL. Follow these easy steps to apply for a PAN online:
Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
New Pan Card, Correction / Update Old Pan, Upload Documents
Apply Online New PAN Card
Apply Online Abroad Address
Guidelines for PAN Card
For Online Correction
Track / Status of PAN Card
Link Pan Card to Aadhar Card
Offline PAN Card application process –
Application for PAN card Online can also be made offline at any district level PAN agency.
Download PAN card application form from NSDL or UTIISL websites or collect a copy from UTIISL agents.
Fill the form with remanded information and attach supporting documents (proof of identity, address and photographs)
Submit the filled form and documents to the NSDL office along with the processing fee.
The PAN card will prepared by NSDL office and be sent with all verification to the address mentioned in the form within 15 working days.
Pan card Online form 49A and 49AA
People can apply for PAN card by filling Form 49A or Form 49AA. In the case of Indian individuals / institutions, Form 49A is filled, where in case of foreigners, PAN card Form 49AA is to be filled. However PAN cards for minors and students can also apply by filling PAN card Form 49A. Both forms 49A and 49AA are available online as well as offline. The components of 49A and 49AA are as follows – Assessing Officer Code (AO Code), Applicant Name, Applicant Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID, Aadhaar Number, etc. Finally, the applicant has to sign the declaration and send it. With self-attested copies of document evidences at TIN-NSDL office.
Documents required for PAN card Online and offline
While availing the PAN card, required some documents have to be submitted along with the PAN card application form Form 49A or Form 49AA or acknowledgment form (if applying online) for NSDL office PAN card verification process. Documents required with PAN or Form when individuals or other entities apply for PAN card. See below the list of documents required for PAN card:
For an individual applicant:
- Identity proof which can be a copy of one of the following:
- Any government. Issued IDs – Aadhaar, DL, Voter ID etc.
- Branch license
- Pensioner card
- A photo ID card issued by the Central Government, State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking
Central Government Health Scheme Card or Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card of Ex-Servicemen
- A basic bank certificate that is issued on the bank’s letterhead from the bank’s branch and verified by the issuing officer. Such certificate should have a verified photo of the applicant along with the bank account number.
An address proof that can be a copy of one of the following:
- Electricity, landline or broadband connection bill
- Postpaid mobile phone bill
- water bill
- Lpg or piped gas connection bill or gas connection book
- Bank account statement
- Credit card details
- Deposit account statement
- Post office account passbook
- Voter ID
- driving license
- Property registration document
- Domicile Certificate issued by Government of India
- Aadhar Card
- Original certificate from the employer provided that the employer is a reputed public or private corporation
- Date of birth proof which can be a copy of one of the following:
- Birth certificate issued by a municipal authority or an authorized authority
- matriculation certificate
- Pension payment order
- Marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage
- driving license
- Domicile certificate issued by the Government of India
- Affidavit before a magistrate stating the date of birth of the applicant
For a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
An affidavit issued by the Karta of the HUF wherein the name, address and the father’s name of each coprocessor are written on the date on which the application is made.
In case of a person for the subject of HUF as the proof of identity, address proof and date of birth proof.
For a company registered in India
- A copy of the Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Companies.
For firms formed or registered in India and limited liability partnerships
- A copy of a certificate issued by the Registrar of Firms or Limited Liability Partnership.
A copy of the partnership deed.
For the formation or registration of trusts in India
A copy of the trust deed or a certificate of registration number issued by the Charity Commissioner.
For association of individuals
Copy of the agreement / certificate of registration number from the Registrar of Co-operative Society or Charity Commissioner or other competent authority or any document issued by the Central / State Government indicating the identity and address of the applicant.
For individuals who are not Indian citizens
A proof of identity that can be any of the following:
- SSC CGL preparation how to prepare for ssc cgl at home without coaching
- passport copy
- Copy of PIO card issued by Government of India
- Copy of OCI card issued by the Government of India
- Copy of other national or citizenship identification number or TIN verified by applicable ‘Apostille’,
- Embassy of India, High Commission or where the applicant is based.
- passport copy
- Copy of PIO card issued by Government of India
- Copy of OCI card issued by the Government of India
- Copy of other national or citizenship identification number or verified by relevant ille apostel ‘, Embassy of India, High Court or concerned TIN
- Copy of bank statement of residential country
- Copy of NRE bank statement in india
- Copy of resident certificate or residential permit
- Copy of registration certificate issued by FRO
- Visa permission and appointment letter from any Indian company
How to apply for duplicate PAN card online if you have lost your original PAN card?
If you have lost your Pan Card online you can apply online and offline for duplicate PAN card. TIN-NSDL and UTIITSL allow people to fill the form for duplicate copy of your PAN card and make online payment. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to TIN-NSDL or UTIITSL website and apply for duplicate copy of your PAN card.
- As an Indian citizen, fill in Form 49A and in case of foreigners, Form 49-AA.
- Pay online or issue a demand draft.
- Now print out your form and send it to: Income Tax Pan Services Unit, NSDL E-Governance
Infrastructure Limited, 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No 341, Survey Number 997/8, Model Colony, Chowk Near Deep Bungalow, Pune – 411 016
You will get your PAN card in the next 45 days.
assam career jobs
Types of PAN cards
Since PAN cards can be availed by both individuals and institutions, different types of PAN cards need to be implemented through different types of Form 49 issued by the government. Different types of PAN cards and different forms are used here.
PAN card for individuals
This is the most common version of PAN card issued to individuals. The card is implemented through Form 49A, available online through the NSDL and UTIITSL websites. Individuals include any resident Indian including minors and students as they too are eligible for PAN card.
PAN card for non-resident persons or persons of Indian origin
NRIs and PIOs can avail PAN cards for the purpose of taxation in India. They too have to submit Form 49A to avail this card.
PAN card for foreign tax paying entities in India
Firms or corporates who are registered outside India but pay tax in India based on their business operations in India can also avail PAN card. They have to fill and submit Form 49AA as part of the PAN card application process.
PAN card Online for OCI and NRE
Overseas citizens of India and non-resident entities can also apply for PAN card. The relevant form which should be filled by them while applying for PAN card is Form 49AA.
PAN card for Indian companies
Along with working in India, registered firms and corporate entities can also apply for a PAN card for their financial and tax-related transactions.
Questions to ask
Q. How do I apply for PAN Card?
A. You can apply for PAN card both online and offline. You can apply for PAN online by visiting TIN NSDL website or through UTIITSL website. You can apply for PAN offline by visiting PAN center.
Q. Where can I get the PAN application form?
A. You will get PAN application form at PAN center. Alternatively, you can download the TIN Application Form 49A or 49AA online from the TIN NSDL website.
Q. Do I have to pay any fee for the PAN card application form?
A. You do not have to pay any fee for PAN card application form. However, Rs 1017 is paid by applicants residing in India and by people residing outside India for PAN card.
Q. Where should the PAN card application form be submitted?
A. PAN card application form has to be sent:
Income Tax Pan Services Unit,
NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.,
5th Floor, Minister Stirling, Plot No 341,
Survey Number 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bangla Chowk, Pune – 611116
Q. When I submit Form 49A for PAN card, what charges do I have to pay?
A. All applicants residing in India will have to pay a fee of Rs 107 and those living outside India will have to pay a fee of Rs 1017.
Q. Is it necessary to submit 2 photos for the application?
A. Yes, you will have to submit two photographs for your PAN application form.
Q. How do I check the status of my PAN card application?
A. You can track the status of your PAN online by visiting https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html or http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward
Q. What is the application process for individuals who are unable to sign?
A. The application process for those who cannot sign and those who cannot sign is the same. The applicant has to give his thumb impression instead of signature only.
Q. How can I change the photograph on my PAN card?
A. To change any of the details in your PAN card, you will have to fill the PAN card correction form.
Q. Can a minor apply for a PAN card?
A. Yes, minors can also apply for PAN card. They can avail many facilities by submitting their PAN to the respective offices.
Q. How long does it take to get a PAN card?
A. The entire process takes about 45 days, i.e. your application for PAN and the day when your PAN card reaches your residential address. However, in some cases, the time period may be increased.
Q. Why is it important to have PAN?
A. If you do not present your PAN, you will not be able to file your ITR. All bank accounts not linked to PAN will be deactivated soon. Also, it is necessary to present PAN for cash transactions above Rs 50,000.
Q. How does the Income Tax Department ensure that PAN is quoted on the above mentioned transactions?
A. The IT department has given statutory guidelines to the entities receiving the financial documents to ensure that PAN is mentioned in the document wherever necessary otherwise the document is considered incomplete.
Q. Is father’s name mandatory for female applicants (including married / divorced / widowed)?
A. Female applicants must mention their father’s name in the PAN application form, whether they are unmarried, married, divorced or widowed.
Q. Who can apply on behalf of mentally deranged and court wards?
A. According to section 160 of the Income Tax Act, 1961, a representative assessee can represent a minor, mentally challenged and court wards. In such cases, the following information should be provided:
Details of minor, insane, stupid, mental retardation, court wards etc.
Details of representative assessee to be provided in item 14 of PAN application form
Q. Why should I have a PAN card even if I am a foreigner?
A. A person doing business in India, whether Indian or foreign, is required to pay taxes and to pay taxes, a person must have a PAN card. Also, PAN card has been made mandatory to purchase high value property in India.
Q. Is there any fee to be paid while submitting the form for “Request for new PAN card / or change or correction of PAN”?
A. Whether PAN application is for new PAN card or for change or improvement of existing card, applicants residing in India will have to pay a fee of Rs 107, while those living outside India will have to pay a fee of Rs 1017.
See also other documents like:
CCC Admit card download 678
CCC EXAM 2020
CCC Syllabus 2020 PDF and Exam Pattern
CCC online form
SSC JE Notification 883
SSC CGL preparation how to prepare for ssc cgl at home without coaching
AWES APS PGT TGT PRT Syllabus pdf Download 780
UPSC CDS 2 recruitment 2020-Download Syllabus for CDS 2 Recruitment 2020
Army Public School APS AWES PGT TGT PRT Teacher Recruitment 779
Indian Army Recruitment Open rally date