Bihar Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Bihar Post Recruitment Notification 2021 Indian Post Bihar Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Bihar Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Bihar Postal Circle GDS Notification pdf 2021 Bihar Post Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – iII/2021 Recruitment Bihar Post GDS Apply Online Link
Bihar Post GDS Recruitment 2021
CYCLE – III/2020-2021:
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Details of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1940 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum age for engagement for GDS posts will be 18.08 and 40 years respectively, as the date of notification of vacancies is 05.08.2021. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories is as follows: –
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Education Qualification :
- It will be compulsory to pass secondary school examination by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories with 10th class in Mathematics and English by any recognized Board of School Education (studied as compulsory or optional subjects) conducted . for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks Educational qualification . (Referenced in Directorate Order No. 17-31 / 2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). In the first attempt, the candidate passed the tenth standard examination, which is compulsorily passed, will be considered qualified against it.
- Compulsory knowledge of local language – The candidate should study the local language [as compulsory or optional subjects] by the state government or as per the constitutional provisions related to the 8th schedule of the constitution of India , at least till 10th standard as declared .
- Basic Computer Training – by the Central Government / State Government / Universities / Institutions , Candidates of all approved categories of GDS specified in (i) above to submit basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from any computer training institute run . would be required. Board / Private
- Institution Organization. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate will be relaxed in cases as a subject in matriculation or class XII or any other higher academic level and in such cases, on a separate certificate Will not be emphasized. above , where a candidate has studied computer.
Application fee :
Applicant of category / EWS / General / OBC male should pay for each set of five options Rs. 100 / – (Rupees one hundred). Fee payment is exempted for all women candidates all PWD candidates and all SC / ST candidates. The candidate, who has to pay, will have to go to marked post offices or any of the Head Post Offices .
How to pay the fee:
Pay the fee through online payment, Applicant can also using the URL given in the home page. All recognized debit cards / credit cards /net banking facility can be availed for this purpose. From time to time, a fee will be levied for the use of debit / credit card and net banking.
At any Head Post Office Offline payment can be made . List of post offices
How to apply for Bihar Post GDS Recruitment:
From the candidate Only online application will be accepted. Candidates who wish to apply online should register themselves in the portal with the following origin from https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline from 05.08.2021 to 04.09.2021 Will happen. Details to get the registration number: –
- Name (Marks Memo with spaces in capital letter as per X letter)
- father’s name
- Mobile Number (unique to a registration number)
- Date of birth
- PH – Type of disability – (HH / OH / VH) – Disability percentage
- The state in which the tenth grade passed
- Board in which tenth standard passed
- Year of passing tenth grade
- Class X Certificate Number / Roll Number (Optional)
Selection Process :
Important Dates for Bihar Post GDS Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||26.05.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||26.05.2021|
Important Link Area for Bihar Post GDS Recruitment: