Uttarakhand TET Exam Books Study Material 2021-22 : Uttarakhand TET Reference Books Best Books for Better Exam Preparation, Uttarakhand TET Latest Books and Uttarakhand TET Requirement List of Recommended Books for Exam Uttarakhand TET Upper Primary (Class VI-VII) Teacher Book Uttarakhand TET Lower Primary (Class IV) Teacher Study Material, Uttarakhand TET Paper I Books, Uttarakhand TET Paper II Study Material Question Bank
Content of TET Question Bank By JbigDeaL
|Subjects||No. Question & Answers (MCQs)||MCQ Written In Language|
|1.Child Development & Pedagogy||450||English|
|3. Environmental Studies||250||English|
|5. Social Studies||300||English|
|6. Language I (English)**||400||English|
|7. Language II (Hindi)**||350||Hindi|
|TOTAL||2300 Question Answers|
profit / profit
- Completely original question.
- 100% Uttarakhand TET Syllabus Wise Question Answer
- From this content you will have maximum knowledge about Uttarakhand TET
- You will have Uttarakhand TET Paper I and Paper II material together.
- There are 3 types of questions Difficult, Moderate and Easy for both Paper I and II UTET
UTET Preparation Books 2021: Best Books for Paper I & II, Expert Tips
UTET Preparation Books are of great importance for all the candidates who are willing to appear in the UTET exam. Candidates must refer to the UTET preparation books suggested by experts to improve their chances of scoring high marks in the exam. Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) requires a huge amount of preparation.
There are many books UTET aspirants can buy to help them study effectively for the exam. Candidates must go through the official syllabus for the exam and only then go for any UTET book. These best books for UTET exam will greatly increase their chances of cracking the exam. Some key points a candidate must remember while buying UTET Preparation Books are:
- Candidate must do enough research before buying the books for UTET exam. They should make sure that they are buying the best books before buying any particular subject.
- The candidate must ensure that the books cover all the subjects and sub-topics for which they have purchased the book. If this is not the case, they will have to buy separate books for the subjects on which this book was not covered.
- Candidates should download UTET books only from trusted websites. Candidates can also check UTET books online.
- Candidates should also buy books containing solved papers of previous years. It will be especially helpful for the students to understand the exam pattern, type of questions and time management required.
- Candidates must make sure to stay updated with current affairs and world events by referring to newspapers, magazines, online articles etc.
Only after having a preparation strategy candidates will be able to score equal to or more than the cut off marks. This preparation strategy should consist of expert suggested UTET books, mock tests and previous years question papers.
UTET Exam Books 2021
A huge number of UTET exam books are available for the selection of the candidates. Candidates should research about different books and subjects and shortlist the best for different subjects. You can also check UTET books online with convenience. Here are the most popular UTET preparation books recommended by experts:
Top Books for UTET Paper I and Paper II
|Subject/Topic||Name of the Book||Author||Description|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||CTET and TETs Child Development and Pedagogy||Arihant Experts||This book covers all the required topics under Child Development and Pedagogy for all TET exams, including UTET.|
|English Language||Objective General English||S P Bakshi||Covers all the required topics under English language to prepare the candidate for this subject.|
|Hindi Language||Samanya Hindi||Onkaar Nath Verma||Covers all the relevant topics about Hindi language and grammar.|
|Mathematics||Ganit (Class I – V) or (Class VI – VIII)||Om Prakash and Ravikant Aggarwal||Covers all the required topics under mathematics for UTET to prepare the candidates effectively.|
|Environmental Studies||CTETs and TETs Environmental Studies & Pedagogy||Arihant Experts||Covers the topics under Environmental Studies for Paper I along with topics of Pedagogy.|
|Science||UTET Paper II Maths and Science||Arihant Experts||Covers the required information under the Science subject of UTET Paper II along with maths.|
|Social Studies||UTET Paper II Social Science||Arihant Experts||Covers the Social Science subject in UTET Paper II.|
In order to improve their chances of securing the desired marks in UTET Exam 2021, candidates need to prepare their preparation strategy. Here are some important tips to help candidates improve their chances of scoring high marks in the exam.
- Preparation Time:- Candidate must study for 5-6 hours a day to stay on top of their preparation schedule. Ideally, the candidate should start the preparation at least 3 – 4 months before the exam date.
- Mock Tests:- Candidates must keep one day at the end of the week to practice mock tests. This will help them revise the concepts studied earlier in the week and enhance their time management skills.
- Reading:- Whenever candidates get tired of reading and studying books, they can refer different online articles to gain additional knowledge and stay updated about current affairs.
- Rest:- It is important that the candidate gets enough sleep, eats well, and takes regular breaks. They can take a day off from studies on Sundays.
UTET Answer Key – Check Here
UTET Preparation Books 2021 FAQs of Uttarakhand TET Books Study Materials
When is the UTET exam going to be conducted?
Should I buy subject-wise books or are there UTET preparation books that cover the entire syllabus of the exam in one book?
There are books that cover the entire UTET syllabus within that one book. You can also buy that one book but the information will not be as detailed as it is in subject wise books.