UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 UP Anudeshak Bharti 2022 Apply Online for Vacancies for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Qualifications/ Selection Process for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Last Date to Apply Online for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2504
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 02-Exam/2022
About Recruitment :-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will soon invite applications from Indian citizens for the posts of ITI Instructor. The total number of vacancies for these posts, which UPSSSC is going to recruit various candidates, is 2504 posts. Many interested and eligible candidates are eagerly waiting for the recruitment of these posts. The online application submission process for these posts will be started soon. Other Important Upcoming With Detailed Advertisement Will Be Provided Soon……….
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of Post||ITI Instructor|
|No. of Vacancy||2504 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Start Date||18/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08/02/2022|
Details of Vacancies of UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment :-
Total – 2504 Posts
Pay Scale :
Matrix Level – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
About Age Limit for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment:-
For direct recruitment to the post of Instructor, it is necessary that the age of the candidate should not exceed 21 years and should not exceed 40 years as on 1st July of the calendar year in which the vacancies are to be advertised for direct recruitment . Ho. Accordingly, the crucial date for age calculation is July 01, 2022. Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes and such other categories as may be notified by the Government from time to time, the upper age limit shall be extended by such number of years as may be specified.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories of Uttar Pradesh, the upper age limit shall be for such number of years as may be specified by the Government.
- According to the order dated 28-11-1985, relaxation of 05 years in maximum income will be admissible to skilled players of classified sports.
For Ex-Servicemen, 03 years relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible subject to the condition that after deducting their entire service period from their actual age, the remaining age does not exceed the prescribed age by 03 years. It is mandatory to be relieved from the army by the last date of application.
- According to the updated, latest, existing government order of Uttar Pradesh dated February 03, 2008, a relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be given to the disabled people of the society.
Educational qualification for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment :-
Essential Qualification (Educational and Technical Qualification) –
- For direct recruitment to the post of Instructor, a candidate must possess the following qualifications, which the candidate must possess as on the last date of application (1)- High School Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or its equivalent recognized by the Government .
- Must have passed any of the examinations, (2) – Qualification for various trades/subjects prescribed in Column-04 (Annexure-02) of Appendix
- Should have worn, (3)- D.G.T. relevant in any one of the various trades under National Craft Instructor
- Must possess the certificates and other qualifications, if any, prescribed in column-04 of the Appendix. Experience – For direct recruitment to the post of Instructor in the service, it is necessary for the candidates to have working experience as prescribed in column-04 of Appendix (Annexure-02). In case of any industrial experience, having registered and valid TIN/TAN as per Government rules for the industry. Must be number. In case of experience from institutions, the candidate should have worked as a teacher/instructor in the relevant field from a reputed institute/college after the declaration of the final result and passing the final examination of technical qualification. The experience certificate should include the nature of work, duration of work and salary paid to the candidate. Technical
- Qualification for the post of Instructor for the trades/subjects mentioned in Column-04 of Appendix to Uttar Pradesh Government Industrial Training Institute (Trainer and Foreman Instructor) Service Rules-2021 (Available on Important Government Orders under Important Go/Download Section) of the Commission. website) will be as per technical qualification:
Other things being equal, in the case of direct recruitment, preference will be given to the candidate who has
(i) has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
(ii) ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Application fee :-
Rupee. 25/- for all categories.
How to apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment: –
Candidates have to apply online from the official website of UPSSSC. No other mode of application will be accepted. After checking eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification candidates can apply online through UPSSSC online application system. The online application process will be started soon.
- The details regarding the selection process for UPSSSC ITI Instructor will be intimated to you in a very short time.
Important Dates for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment :-
|Start Date Of Online Registration||18/01/2022|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||08/02/2022|
|Last Date For Submitting Application Fee||08/02/2022|
|Last Date For Modifying Application Form||15/02/2022|
Important Link Area for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment :
|Detailed Advertisement||Download NOW|
|Apply Online Link||Available from 18/01/2022|
|Syllabus||UPSSSC ITI Instructor Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download UPSSSC Instructor Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.sarkariresultsera.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment
How can I apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor_Recruitment?
Candidates have to apply for this recruitment.
What is the Qualification for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Posts?
The detailed qualification is mentioned above.
Vacancies are advertised for the recruitment, November must have attained the age of 21 years and must have attained the age of 40 years and above.
Is there any age relaxation for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy?
Yes, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the government rules.
No, you need to apply online for this post.
I do not have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. what can i do?
You must have a certificate to get the benefit of reservation. There is no other option for this.
What is the fee payable for UPSSSC ITI Instructor?
Rupee. 25/- for all categories.
How can I make fee payment?
Fee can be paid online only through net banking, credit or debit card.
What will be the Pay Scale for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Post?
Matrix Level – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-