Aircel Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancies Fresher Jobs

(Last Updated On: February 3, 2022)

Aircel Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancies Fresher Jobs

Aircel Current Job Vacancies 2022 Check and apply for job openings in Aircel 2022 Aircel Executive Manager Development Officer Vacancies for fresher candidates 2022 Aircel Recruitment 2022 Aircel Telecom Operator Upcoming Jobs Aircel Jobs

Aircel Recruitment 2022

Aircel Recruitment

About Aircel :-

Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator. Its headquarter is in Gurgaon. It provides voice service and 2G, 3G, and 4G data services. Aircel was founded by Chinnakannan Sivasankaran and started its operations in the Tamil Nadu Telecom circle in 1999. It became the leading operator in Tamil Nadu and one of the fastest growing mobile operators in India, although Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake. Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%. So, Aircel is the fifth largest GSM mobile service provider in India. Its subscriber base is 65.1 million. Aircel is a pan India operator with presence in 23 circles. The company offers voice and data services ranging from postpaid and prepaid plans. Its 2G and 3G services, Broadband Wireless Access (BWA), Long Term Evolution (LTE) to Value Added-Services (VAS). To provide premium internet access solutions to facilitate data intensive live streaming applications. The company has also paved the way for becoming the first company to offer 3G and 4G LTE services to the customers.

Candidates, who are searching for Aircel job opportunities can check their job information here. As we are going to give you all latest Aircel job updates on this page. Whenever Aircel will announce any job openings. We will mention it in this post. So, keep visiting this page for latest Aircel Recruitment.

There are currently no job openings, but if you do not find a role matching your experience and profile, you can share your resume at [email protected] for future reference. Aircel will be happy to get in touch with you when opportunities are relevant to you.

How To Apply For Aircel Recruitment :

All the candidates can apply online. Candidates can apply for Aircel Recruitment in online mode as per their eligibility. They have to click on apply online option and then select job.

Official Website Not Working

For Jobs Details & Apply :- Click Here

Related Jobs Idea Cellular Ltd, is an Aditya Birla Group Company.

Dear, Candidates You Can Apply for Jobs as per you eligibility. If candidates wants To know other job details so he can visit our website Please

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *