- Indian Navy MR 2023 question paper will be of 50 marks.
- The question paper will have three sections; Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- Candidates will be given 30 minutes to solve the questions.
With such a vast syllabus, it is really important for the students to get hold of good and effective books. To make it easy for the students, Testbook has made a list of books that can be referred while preparing for the Indian Navy MR 2022 Computer Based Exam. You can read this article to get an idea of the books recommended by the Indian Navy MR.
Know how to download Indian Navy MR Admit Card.
Table of Contents
Agniveer Indian Navy MR Books free download Indian Navy MR 2023 Books
This stage is divided into different subjects like Science, Mathematics and General Awareness. The standard of question paper will be of class 10th syllabus. Different books can be referred for different subjects:
Before getting the books, know about the Indian Navy MR Eligibility Criteria.
You have to study every important topic prescribed in the syllabus. Here is a set of top books to prepare for this section.
Indian Navy MR Books free download
Arihant Indian Navy MR Books pdf
Agniveer Indian Navy MR Books
Check out the list below to get the best books you need for science preparation:
|NCERT Science||NCERT||NCERT Books give an in-depth insight on every subject.|
|Lucent General Science||Lucent||This book will help you in going through the general science topics|
|Encyclopedia for General Science||Arihant||This book will have general topics of science and all general science facts|
- TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment
- UPSSSC Amin Recruitment
- NHM UP Staff Nurse Preparation Book
- UP NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus
- UP Police Radio Operator Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern | Selection Process
Indian Navy MR Books free download for Mathematics
Check out the list below to get the best books you need for maths preparation. You need to focus on this section as it can make or break your chances of selection.
|NCERT Mathematics||NCERT||NCERT Maths will have questions from different difficulty levels.|
|Foundational Mathematics||G. Tejwani||This book will have questions from different maths topics and answer keys.|
|Lucent’s Complete Mathematics||Lucent||This book will also cover various different topics from General Maths.|
Indian Navy MR General Awareness Books
The General Awareness section can be very scoring for the students. Check out the list below to get the best books you need to prepare for General Awareness.
|Lucent||Lucent Publication||This book has a complete section of all possible General Topics.|
|NCERT Books||NCERT||NCERT Books give in-depth insight on every subject.|
|Current Affairs||Testbook||It will help you in preparing all the happenings around the world.|
|Disha General Awareness||Disha Publication||This book will also give an insight into all the general topics.|
Other Important Sources Available for Agniveer Indian Navy MR 2023 Preparation
- Candidates can refer online notes, preparation tips, previous years papers, Indian Navy MR model papers are some other important sources which can help in exam preparation.
- Daily Current Affairs will help the candidates to improve their knowledge and stay updated with the happenings. This will help you to score well in the General Awareness section.
- Candidates can take video classes from YouTube to understand the pattern of questions asked in the exam.
- E-books can be availed through many online sites which will help the candidates to study anytime anywhere.
- The online test series will help you to assess yourself for the exam.
Agniveer Indian Navy MR 2023 . Preparation Strategies for
Indian Navy MR Phase 1 Computer Based Exam consists of 50 questions. The questions asked will be broadly divided into three categories of subjects: Science, Mathematics and General Awareness. As the topics are quite vast in this stage and anything can be asked, candidates need to make and follow a proper preparation strategy. They can follow some strategies like
- Read Indian Navy MR Syllabus thoroughly.
- Allocate equal time for all subjects.
- Analyze the topics in which you think you are weak.
- Make a habit of reading newspaper, general news articles once a day for 15-20 minutes for general awareness. Candidates can also visit our current affairs page.
- Practice maths formulations regularly.
- Come up with some Vedic maths tricks to make the difficult calculations of Yogas easy.
- When you feel that you are ready then attempt mock tests and also go through Indian Navy MR Model Papers.
- Solve Indian Navy MR previous years papers.
We hope that you liked the article on Indian Navy MR Books and found it informative and helpful. For more details about Indian Navy MR Recruitment stay connected to the website.
Arihant Indian Navy MR Books pdf Download
Agniveer Indian Navy MR Books
- Best Wireless Earphones Under
- 10 Best Books on the Indian Stock Market for Beginners 2023
- List of Best 5G Mobile Phones Under 20000
- Philips Sonicare CleanCare Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Bharat Ke Warren Buffett Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Book Pdf 2023
- Agriculture Book PDF Download: For Competitive Exams 2022-23 ( भारतीय कृषि एवं पशुपालन नोट्स )
Agniveer Indian Navy MR Books free download FAQ
How can we prepare for General Awareness for Indian Navy MR Computer Based Exam?
How can candidates prepare for Science in Indian Navy MR?
How many sections are there in Indian Navy MR Computer Based Exam?
How much time is given to solve Indian Navy MR Computer Based Exam?
Which book is recommended for General Awareness section in Indian Navy MR Exam?
Is English language asked in Indian Navy MR exam?
Which book is recommended for Mathematics section in Indian Navy MR exam?
For how many marks Indian Navy MR exam is conducted?
How do I prepare for General Awareness Section?
Is history part of the syllabus of the Indian Navy MR 2022 exam?