SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 Available Now Download SSC SI ASI Delhi Police Exam Syllabus 2022 SSC CPO SI CAPF & Asst. Check Sub Inspector CISF Paper 1 & Paper 2 Syllabus 2022 SSC CPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Paper 1, 2 & PET/PST Check Important Topics 2022 SSC CPO Written Exam 2022 SSC CPO Exam Syllabus Selection Process 2022 How to Prepare do
SSC CPO Exam Syllabus 2022
About SSC CPO Recruitment:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for the various posts of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs, Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF. Many interested and eligible candidates filled their online application form. The written test was conducted for these posts by SSC as part of the recruitment process. The online application form submission process is start from 10/08/2022 and will be conducted till 30/08/2022. More details about the recruitment are given below.
About SSC CPO Exam Date:
All the qualified candidates will be called for the exam. Paper 1 was conducted in the month of November 2022. Selected candidates will be called for next stage. The detailed information about the exam is given below.
- FCI Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 (5043 Posts) Category 3 Notification JE, Typist, Asst & Steno
- UP Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2022 (52000 Posts) Apply Online
- Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Class Admission Form
- Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2022 | Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant-Cum Technician Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 146 Post
- UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Vacancy
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022 1901 Posts Notification Technician Apply Online
- UP NHM Mental Health Recruitment | Uttar Pradesh NHM UP Mental Health Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse Recruitment Online Form 2022
- ICAR IARI Technician T – 1 Exam Admit Card 2022
- ITBP Animal Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Recruitment
- Patna High Court Computer Operator Recruitment Result 2022
- UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Result 2022
- UPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form
- RBSE Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2022
- CCSU Result 2022 : डिजीलॉकर में अपलोड हुईं 15 लाख मार्कशीट, जल्द ही डिग्रियां भी कर सकेंगे एक्सेस
- NTSE Stage II 2021 Result : इस दिन देख सकेंगे स्कोरकार्ड , आ गई रिजल्ट की तारीख
- UGC NET Result 2022 इंतजार खतम आ गया NTA UGC रिजल्ट
- CTET RESULT 2022 : खुशी की खबर आ गया रिजल्ट , पेपर 1 में 4,45,467 और पेपर 2 में 2,20,069 उम्मीदवार हुए पास
- UPTET RESULT 2021 : युपीटीईटी रिजल्ट घोषित ऐसे करें चेक बडी खबर
- CCC Result 2022 (Out): Download Scorecard
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 Delhi Police CAPF Paper II Exam Date | Admit Card of SSC CPO
- JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment Admit Card 2022
- ICAR IARI Technician T – 1 Exam Admit Card 2022
- Railway RRC 01 2019 Admit Card for Phase I Exam Phase II Exam Date
- UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2022 Mains Exam Date Hall Ticket
- UPPSC Technical Education Service Teacher Admit Card
- DSSSB Admit Card Various Post | DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2022 Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Date
- Bihar Board Matric Exam 2022 : उत्तर पुस्तिका पर रहेगी परीक्षार्थी की तस्वीर , प्रवेशपत्र खो जाने पर आधार व पैन कार्ड से केंद्र में मिलेगा प्रवेश,
- RVUNL Technical Helper III Admit Card 2022 Check JVVNL Exam Date
- UP Police Radio Operator Admit Card 2022 Exam Date | Hall Ticket
SSC CPO Selection Process :
- Paper – I,
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Paper – II and
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO Paper-I Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern :-
SSC CPO : Paper 1 Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern will be As Follows:
- There are two papers in the written exam.
- The questions in both the papers will be objective type multiple choice questions.
Paper-I has four sections. Information about each section is given below:-zz
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
- The question paper will be of 200 marks/ questions.
- The time duration for the exam will be 02 hours.
- The questions in Part – I, II and III of Paper – I will be set in Hindi and in English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Note: National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate holders (as on 01-01-2021) will be awarded bonus marks in Paper-I and Paper-II which will be added to the normalized marks of such candidate as per the following scheme:
|S No||Type of NCC Certificate||Bonus Marks in each Paper (Paper-I and Paper-II)|
|1||NCC “C” Certificate||10 marks (5% of the maximum marks)|
|2||NCC “B” Certificate||6 marks (3% of the maximum marks)|
|3||NCC “A” Certificate||4 marks (2% of the maximum marks)|
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II :
- UR : 30%
- OBC/EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 20%
SSC CPO : Paper 1 Exam Syllabus :-
General Intelligence and Reasoning:-
It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from
- similarities and differences,
- space visualization,
- spatial orientation,
- problem solving,
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- arithmetic number series,
- non-verbal series,
- coding and decoding,
- statement conclusion,
- syllogistic reasoning etc.
- Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic/Number Analogy,
- Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Classification,
- Figural Classification,
- Semantic Series,
- Number Series,
- Figural Series,
- Problem Solving,
- Word Building,
- Coding & de-coding,
- Numerical Operations,
- symbolic Operations,
- Space Orientation,
- Space Visualization,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding,
- Figural Pattern- folding and completion,
- Indexing Address matching,
- Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding,
- decoding and classification,
- Embedded Figures,
- Critical thinking,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Social Intelligence,
- Other subtopics if any.
General Knowledge & General Awareness:-
The questions in this component will be aimed at testing the general awareness of the candidates about their surroundings and its application in society. The questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries, especially questions related to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc.
Numerical Aptitude :-
The questions will be designed to test the candidate’s ability to number and use numbers appropriately. The scope of the test will be calculated
- whole numbers,
- fractions and relationships between numbers,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Square roots,
- Profit & Loss,
- Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Allegation,
- Time and distance,
- Time & work,
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations,
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres,
- Congruence and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords,
- tangents angles subtended by chords of a circle,
- common tangents to two or more circles,
- Regular Polygons,
- Right Prism,
- Right Circular Cone,
- Right Circular Cylinder,
- Rectangular Parallelepiped,
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base,
- Trigonometric ratio,
- Degree and Radian Measures,
- Standard Identities,
- Complementary angles,
- Heights and Distances,
- Frequency polygon,
- Bar diagram & Pie chart.
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, their basic comprehension and writing ability etc. will be tested.
SSC CPO Paper-2: Details:-
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The questions in both the papers will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- Paper-II will be of English Language and Comprehension.
- There will be 200 questions of 200 marks.
- The total time duration is 2 hours.
SSC CPO : Paper 2 Exam Syllabus :-
The exam syllabus will be as follows:
English Language and Comprehension:-
The questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of the English language and will cover error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles etc.), vocabulary, spelling, grammar, sentence structure , synonyms, will be based on. Antonyms, sentence completion, idiomatic use of phrases and words, comprehension, etc.
Note I: The Commission will have the discretion to determine the minimum qualifying standards in each part of Paper I separately, taking into account the number of other, category-wise vacancies and category-wise candidates. Only those candidates who have secured more than the cut off marks prescribed by the Commission in Paper I will have to appear in Physical Endurance Test/ Medical Test.
SSC CPO Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (for all Posts):
|S No||Category of candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm) (Unexpanded – Expanded)|
|1.||For male candidates only (UR)||170||80 -85|
|2.||For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165||80 – 85|
|3.||For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77 – 82|
|4.||For Female candidates only (UR)||157||—|
|5.||For female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||—|
|6.||For all female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||—|
Corresponding to height (for all posts).
Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts):
For male candidates only
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For female candidates only:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
Medical standard (For all posts) :-
Medical examination of all the candidates who qualify in the Medical Examination Paper-II will be conducted by the Medical Officer of CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/State Government. hospital or dispensary. The candidates, who are found ineligible, will be informed about the status and they can appeal before the Review Medical Board within the stipulated time limit of 15 days. The decision of the Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board shall be final and no appeal/report shall be entertained against the decision of the Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board.
Minimum myopia should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). Minimum far vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worst eye) of both eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or any type of surgery to improve visual acuity. In a right-handed person, the right eye is the better eye and vice versa.
The candidate must not have a knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in the eyes and must have high color vision.
They should be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
ssc cpo document verification
All the candidates eligible for document verification are required to appear for document verification along with photocopies and original documents as mentioned below.
During document verification, candidates have to indicate the posts/forces for which they want to be considered in the order of preference. The details of various posts are as follows:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (A)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (B)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (C)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (D)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (E)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (F)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (G)
The option/preference once exercised by the candidates will be treated as final and irrevocable. Subsequent requests for change of post/force by the candidates will not be entertained under any circumstances. If a candidate has not opted for a post/force, he/she will not be considered for selection to such post, irrespective of his/her qualifying position. So candidates must do due diligence and be very careful while giving their post-preference.
Candidates must bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original valid photo ID proof while appearing for document verification. Photo ID proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
- Any other Photo bearing ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt.
Candidates have to submit copies of various documents such as:
- Matriculation / Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Experience certificate, if applicable.
- Caste / Category Certificate, if belonging to reserved categories.
- Driving License for Motor Cycle and Car (issued before the date of PET/PST) for candidates having preference for Delhi Police (applicable for male candidates only).
For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Serving Defense Personnel Certificate, if applicable
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Candidates belonging to special categories of Ex-Servicemen as enlisted will have to produce certificate/documentary evidence in support of the same.
- Relevant certificate if one is seeking age relaxation etc.
last word SSC CPO Syllabus pdf:
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of SSC to get information regarding SSC CPO syllabus, admit card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us (www.sarkariresultsera.in) by pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download SSC CPO Exam Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed SSC CPO Recruitment|
Frequently asked questions SSC CPO Syllabus pdf
UR : 30%
OBC/EWS : 25%
All other categories : 20%