AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 AIIMS Nursing Officer Selection Process 2021 AIIMS New Delhi Exam Pattern for NORCTE 2021 AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 Download the Syllabus of AIIMS NORCET Exam 2021
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New (AIIMS) Delhi has announced about the recruitment of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse – Grade-II) for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS. Application submission process has been started online from 16.10.2021 to 30.10.2021 (up to 5:00 PM). Candidates can check the recruitment details of AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer from the link given below.
AIIMS will conduct an online (CBT) mode test for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Detailed information will be provided later.
As we all know that cracking competitive exam is not an easy task now. Many candidates worked hard but still they did not get good marks according to their hard work. It is only because of the lack of selective and prescribed exam syllabus that the candidates use. Usually candidates use notes and all things for study and they get confused what they start studying first so here we are going to solve your problem by providing you the best and suitable syllabus so that all the candidates To get benefit by studying that course. .
Buy Now with Grate Discount
The exam pattern is as follows:
- The exam will be online written type.
- The exam will be of total 200 questions/marks (180 questions related to subjects and 20 questions related to general knowledge and aptitude)
- Exam Time Duration 03 Hours (180 Minutes).
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in the recruitment test will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- Additional 5% relaxation will be given for PWBD, irrespective of the category. Accordingly, the qualifying marks for PWBD will be UR/EWS-PWBD-45%, OBC-PWBD-
- 40% and SC/ST-PWBD-35%. As per DoPT OM No. 36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018, the same relaxation standard should be applied to all candidates
- with benchmark disabilities, whether they belong to UR/SC/ST/OBC. No further relaxation of standards will be allowed or admissible in favor of any candidate belonging to any category.
The exam syllabus is as follows:
The questions in this exam will be taken from the essential final qualification/ education of the candidates. The matter is purely based on that which also pertains to the subjects of nursing education.
Candidates can bookmark (www.sarkariresultsera.in) us to get latest alerts about this post and other related exam, and admit card. We will try to keep you updated.
Important Link Area of AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Download AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their Queries and Doubts in the Below Comment Box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.