SBI PO Notification 2021 SBI PO Recruitment 2021 SBI PO 2021 Notification Vacancy Eligibility Criteria Online Application Link Syllabus Admit Card SBI PO Exam 2021 Probationary Officer Online Application SBI Probationary SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021 for SBI PO Official Notification 2021
SBI PO Notification 2021
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India. Candidates can check vacancy details, age limit and other related information from below……
|Origination Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|No. of Vacancy||2056 Posts|
|Selection Process||Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase-II: Main Examination
Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
|Phase I Exam Date
Phase-II Exam Date
|November/ December 2021
2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
|Application Submission Date||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Probationary Officers (POs) – 2056 Posts
Age Limit :
Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in upper age limit will be as follows:
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3.||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||– PWD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|– PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|– PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 Years|
|4.||Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
At present, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42021 Applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The officers will also be eligible for DA, HRA/Lease Rental, CCA, Medical and other allowances and perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (Emoluments likely to be revised shortly).
Educational Qualifications :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Those who are in their final year/semester of graduation can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021 Will have to do Candidates holding Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having the qualification of Chartered Accountant can also apply.
- The date of passing the qualifying examination shall be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. If the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute shall be taken as the date on which the result was posted on the website. . Passing.
- The candidate should round off the percentage obtained in graduation in the online application to the nearest two decimals. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will be required to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority, inter alia, of the University regarding the change in percentage of marks and grades obtained by the candidate as per these norms. The criteria have been specified.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) divided by the aggregate marks in all the subjects shall be the percentage of marks obtained, irrespective of Hons/Elective/Additional elective subject, if any. Be. This will also be applicable for universities where the class/grade is decided on the basis of Honors marks only. The fraction of percentage so obtained will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Application fee :
The application fee will be Rs. 750/- for General / EWS / OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC / ST / PWD candidates. Application fee once paid will not be refunded to any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to pay fee:
Payment can be made using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking by providing the information asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to apply :
Candidates have to apply online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling the online application are available on the above mentioned website. Candidates must read and follow these instructions carefully.
Steps to Apply Online for SBI PO Notification :
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
- Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
- Phase–II : Main Examination
- Phase–III:Group Exercises & Interview
Important Dates for SBI PO Notification :-
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Payment of Application Fee||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November/ December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||January 2022|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2022|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of November 2021|
Important Link Area for SBI PO Notification :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Available NOW|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Detailed SBI PO Exam Syllabus And Pattern|
|Admit Card||SBI PO Admit Card|
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.sarkariresultsera.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Candidates visit the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careersor https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Open the appropriate online application form available in ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now fill the registration form.
- Fill all the required details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government
Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.04.2021.
Yes, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the government rules.
No, you have to apply online for this post.
I do not have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. what can i do?
You must have a certificate to get the benefit of reservation. There is no other option for this.
The application fee will be Rs. 750/- for General / EWS / OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How can I make fee payment?
Fee can be paid online only through net banking, credit or debit card.