NEET UG 2022: जल्द आ सकती है आंसर की, यहां देखें MBBS मेडिकल, डेंटल, कोर्स के लिए उपलब्ध सीटें
NEET 2022 Cut Off Rank : It’s been a month since the NEET exam took place. It is being said that the answer key of the exam can come today. After the release of answer key, students will be given a chance to raise objections.
NEET 2022 Cut Off Rank :Today is a month since the NEET exam took place. It is being said that the answer key of the exam can come today. After the release of the answer key, the students will get an opportunity to raise objections on it, after which the final answer key will be issued. After the declaration of the final answer key, the result of NEET will be released. The final result can be released any day till 31st August. After the result, the first thing students have to do is to see the availability of seats in colleges across the country and then look at the cut off.
In General, the cut off of NEET in 2021 was 720-138, while in 2020 the cut off was 720-147, apart from 137-108 in General PH 2021 and 146-129 in 2020. The cut off for SC was 137-108 in 2021 and 146-113 in 2020. The cut off was 137-108 for ST and 137-108 for OBC in 2021.
This year 91,000 MBBS seats are available in government and private colleges. Talk about quota. The first is All India Quota seats, followed by State Government quota seats, Central Institute/University/Deemed University and then State/Management/NRI quota seats in Private Medical, Dental or any Private University. This is followed by Central Pool quota seats, all seats including NRI quota and Management quota in private unaided/aided minority/non-minority medical colleges, AIIMS Institute/JIPMER seats across the country.
- UP TGT Agriculture Syllabus PDF Download 2022-2023 Hindi / English
- BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus PDF Download 2022 – 2023
- JSSC JE Previous Question Papers PDF Download
- Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will discuss the exam today, will be able to watch live broadcast here
- In Uttar Pradesh if two sisters study in a private school then the state government can pay the fees of one sister in future.
- Pathfinder book PDF free Download NDA 2023
- (New Syllabus) NCERT Books for Class 12 PDF Download for UPSC, UPPSC, NEET, JEE 2023 – 2024
- India and World Geography by Majid Husain eBook Download
- RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude PDF Download Free 2023 Updated
- KVS PGT Mathematics Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern, Exam Date 2023
- Patna High Court Computer Operator Recruitment Result 2022
- UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Result 2022
- UPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form
- RBSE Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2022
- CCSU Result 2022 : डिजीलॉकर में अपलोड हुईं 15 लाख मार्कशीट, जल्द ही डिग्रियां भी कर सकेंगे एक्सेस
- NTSE Stage II 2021 Result : इस दिन देख सकेंगे स्कोरकार्ड , आ गई रिजल्ट की तारीख
- UGC NET Result 2022 इंतजार खतम आ गया NTA UGC रिजल्ट
- CTET RESULT 2022 : खुशी की खबर आ गया रिजल्ट , पेपर 1 में 4,45,467 और पेपर 2 में 2,20,069 उम्मीदवार हुए पास
- UPTET RESULT 2021 : युपीटीईटी रिजल्ट घोषित ऐसे करें चेक बडी खबर
- CCC Result 2022 (Out): Download Scorecard
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 Delhi Police CAPF Paper II Exam Date | Admit Card of SSC CPO
- JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment Admit Card 2022
- ICAR IARI Technician T – 1 Exam Admit Card 2022
- Railway RRC 01 2019 Admit Card for Phase I Exam Phase II Exam Date
- UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2022 Mains Exam Date Hall Ticket
- UPPSC Technical Education Service Teacher Admit Card
- DSSSB Admit Card Various Post | DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2022 Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Date
- Bihar Board Matric Exam 2022 : उत्तर पुस्तिका पर रहेगी परीक्षार्थी की तस्वीर , प्रवेशपत्र खो जाने पर आधार व पैन कार्ड से केंद्र में मिलेगा प्रवेश,
- RVUNL Technical Helper III Admit Card 2022 Check JVVNL Exam Date
- UP Police Radio Operator Admit Card 2022 Exam Date | Hall Ticket