work news: YouTube is full of videos, so when kids play YouTube, parents fear that some adult content might accidentally open up. But you can block it. see step
YouTube is very popular among people of all ages. Be it kids or adults, everyone loves to watch videos on YouTube. YouTube is full of all kinds of videos, in such a situation, when children play YouTube, parents are always afraid that some objectionable video may be accidentally opened. If you are also struggling with this problem every day, then today your tension will end. Yes, today we are telling you such a trick, by which you can make YouTube kid friendly and block adult content. Want to know how? so let’s say
Actually, YouTube comes with a restricted mode, making it compatible for every age group. This special mode blocks all mature content from the platform, making it kid-friendly. However, YouTube does not claim that all adult content will be filtered through this mode as sometimes these filters are not accurate. But still, through this mode, you can make the platform kid-friendly to a great extent.
If your child uses a particular device and you do not want any adult content to come in front of him, then here we are telling you how you can use restricted mode. Below we have given some easy steps, which you have to follow to turn on this mode in desktop and smartphone:
1. How to turn on/off YouTube Restricted Mode on Desktop:
1. Open YouTube.com on a web browser.
2. Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner.
3. From the Profile menu, click on “Restricted Mode”.
4. Turn on the toggle for “Activate Restricted Mode” option.
Doing so will activate Restricted Mode for your desktop’s web browser.
2. How to turn on YouTube Restricted Mode on Mobile
1. Open YouTube app on your smartphone.
2. Go to the General menu in YouTube Settings.
3. Go to Restricted Mode option.
4. Turn on the toggle for “Activate Restricted Mode”.
Note that you have to turn on this mode separately for different devices. So, if you use the app on more than one device, you will have to turn it on manually. If you have an Apple device, you can enable USB Restricted Mode on your phone to secure the phone. You can also turn off the mode according to the device concerned by following the steps mentioned above.