Daily News Analysis : Current Affairs has become an integral part of UPSC exam preparation and it is important to read newspapers and connect the issues in the news with the UPSC syllabus.
Hence, we have come up for UPSC Current Affairs Preparation with Daily News Analysis Section , an initiative by www.sarkariresultsera.in to make reading newspapers a simple task as well as help IAS aspirants to make easy and effective current affairs notes. is broad enough.
The issues or news covered from the newspaper for our CNA are categorized into four General Studies papers (GS Paper I, GS Paper II, GS Paper III and GS Paper IV) as per UPSC Mains syllabus.
Current Affairs is a vast topic on which candidates need to pay a lot of attention. To be strong on this side, candidates must stay updated on daily current affairs from various sources.
Our daily newspaper analysis for UPSC exam is prepared by citing various leading newspapers including The Hindu, The Indian Express, Business Standard, Live Mint etc.
The comprehensive news analysis also includes sample practice questions for both IAS Prelims and Mains exam and questions are designed on the basis of current events and as per UPSC question pattern.
For latest details on UPSC 2021, check the linked article.
Daily News for UPSC
Highlights of our Comprehensive News Analysis (CNA): Daily News Analysis for IAS
- Newspapers covered – The Hindu, The Indian Express, Business Standard and other leading newspapers.
- Additional coverage – editorial.
- Table of Contents- Our CNA has table of contents under which news is classified into four categories or General Studies Papers, namely GS Paper I- Arts & Culture,
- History, Geography, Social Issues; GS Paper II – Politics and Governance; GS Paper III- Economy, Environment, Science and Technology, International Relations;
- and GS Paper IV – Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude. Preliminary and main practice questions are also given. Frequency- Our CNA is released in exclusive compilations
- which include Daily News Analysis for UPSC, Weekly News Summary and Monthly Issues to ease revision of current affairs.
- Format- The file is provided in a downloadable format on the same day.
Important points for IAS aspirants from our CNA
- ‘The Hindu’ Analysis for UPSC Exams / ‘The Hindu’ Important News / Hindu Daily Analysis for UPSC Exams
- Save time by reading our CNA and avoid citing different sources
- Practice UPSC Prelims and Mains Exam Questions
- Learn Easy Techniques to Make Current Affairs Notes
- Sarkari Results ERA is the ultimate source of daily current affairs for IAS preparation. This is indeed the Best Current Affairs Site for UPSC Exams.
Get your dose of daily current affairs for UPSC exam preparation from Sarkari Results ERA Comprehensive news analysis that gives you daily ‘The Hindu Newspaper’ analysis for UPSC Exams and sample questions for IAS Prelims & Mains Exam! Best Current Affairs for UPSC Exams in Sarkari Results ERA Free IAS Prep!
Visit Sarkari Results ERA Free IAS Prep website daily for best UPSC Current Affairs material.
HOW TO READ THE HINDU EDITORIAL ANALISYS
Current affairs play an important role in the preparation of UPSC-CSE. This regard has a central role during the preparation of newspapers, especially The Hindu as opinion based questions increase in recent years. The editorial page has an in-depth analysis of the relevant topic of General Studies. It helps not only in main answer writing but also in preliminary exam as it includes fact as well as analysis. It enhances the overall candidate’s ability to think about various issues with a multidisciplinary approach. This holistic approach is also reflected in solving the case studies of ethics paper, essay writing and interview stage.
Before we get into the how and what to read in the Hindu editorial, you should:
- Know the UPSC CSE Syllabus thoroughly.
- Analyze previous years question paper.
- Identify the topics related to the curriculum.
- Newspaper reading time should not exceed one hour.
An important topic to note in the Hindu editorial-
- Subjects related to government business, constitution, amendments, electoral reforms, parliamentary session, economic planning etc.
- Focus on important judgments of High Court and Supreme Court, social issues, environmental issues, women’s rights etc.
- Focus on International Relations- India’s bilateral relations with countries and role in WTO, IMF, UNO, World Bank etc.
- Government policies and schemes.
Just reading the newspaper is not enough. Candidates must make subject wise notes which are further divided into topics and sub-topics of the syllabus. When candidates read newspapers about these subjects, they should prepare notes in their own words.
In this regard, Sarkari Results ERA provides daily Hindu editorial analysis free of cost through its website. Visit the following link-
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Daily News Analysis For UPSC pdf
This website does not hold the ownership rights of any pdf available. This saree pdf is already available on the internet, whose only link we are sharing, which is only available for education purpose. It cannot be used for any kind of commercial.
If anyone has any objection to this link then email us, we will immediately delete this link.