Hence, we have come up for UPSC Current Affairs Preparation with Daily News Analysis Section , an initiative by www.sarkariresultsera.in to make reading newspapers a simple task as well as help IAS aspirants to make easy and effective current affairs notes. is broad enough.
Current Affairs is a vast topic on which candidates need to pay a lot of attention. To be strong on this side, candidates must stay updated on daily current affairs from various sources.
Our daily newspaper analysis for UPSC exam is prepared by citing various leading newspapers including The Hindu, The Indian Express, Business Standard, Live Mint etc.
For latest details on UPSC 2021, check the linked article.
Daily News for UPSC
- Newspapers covered – The Hindu, The Indian Express, Business Standard and other leading newspapers.
- Additional coverage – editorial.
- Table of Contents- Our CNA has table of contents under which news is classified into four categories or General Studies Papers, namely GS Paper I- Arts & Culture,
- History, Geography, Social Issues; GS Paper II – Politics and Governance; GS Paper III- Economy, Environment, Science and Technology, International Relations;
- and GS Paper IV – Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude. Preliminary and main practice questions are also given. Frequency- Our CNA is released in exclusive compilations
- which include Daily News Analysis for UPSC, Weekly News Summary and Monthly Issues to ease revision of current affairs.
- Format- The file is provided in a downloadable format on the same day.
Important points for IAS aspirants from our CNA
- ‘The Hindu’ Analysis for UPSC Exams / ‘The Hindu’ Important News / Hindu Daily Analysis for UPSC Exams
- Save time by reading our CNA and avoid citing different sources
- Practice UPSC Prelims and Mains Exam Questions
- Learn Easy Techniques to Make Current Affairs Notes
- Sarkari Results ERA is the ultimate source of daily current affairs for IAS preparation. This is indeed the Best Current Affairs Site for UPSC Exams.
Get your dose of daily current affairs for UPSC exam preparation from Sarkari Results ERA Comprehensive news analysis that gives you daily ‘The Hindu Newspaper’ analysis for UPSC Exams and sample questions for IAS Prelims & Mains Exam! Best Current Affairs for UPSC Exams in Sarkari Results ERA Free IAS Prep!
HOW TO READ THE HINDU EDITORIAL ANALISYS
Current affairs play an important role in the preparation of UPSC-CSE. This regard has a central role during the preparation of newspapers, especially The Hindu as opinion based questions increase in recent years. The editorial page has an in-depth analysis of the relevant topic of General Studies. It helps not only in main answer writing but also in preliminary exam as it includes fact as well as analysis. It enhances the overall candidate’s ability to think about various issues with a multidisciplinary approach. This holistic approach is also reflected in solving the case studies of ethics paper, essay writing and interview stage.
Before we get into the how and what to read in the Hindu editorial, you should:
- Know the UPSC CSE Syllabus thoroughly.
- Analyze previous years question paper.
- Identify the topics related to the curriculum.
- Newspaper reading time should not exceed one hour.
An important topic to note in the Hindu editorial-
- Subjects related to government business, constitution, amendments, electoral reforms, parliamentary session, economic planning etc.
- Focus on important judgments of High Court and Supreme Court, social issues, environmental issues, women’s rights etc.
- Focus on International Relations- India’s bilateral relations with countries and role in WTO, IMF, UNO, World Bank etc.
- Government policies and schemes.
Just reading the newspaper is not enough. Candidates must make subject wise notes which are further divided into topics and sub-topics of the syllabus. When candidates read newspapers about these subjects, they should prepare notes in their own words.
In this regard, Sarkari Results ERA provides daily Hindu editorial analysis free of cost through its website. Visit the following link-