IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
This system of Common Examination for Recruitment of CWE Clerk-XI will be approved by the Government of India notified by NABARD and will be mandated by each of the 11 participating banks (please refer to the notification for list of banks). IBPS, an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and a Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 has been authorized to conduct the operations of the participating banks, which are in the advertisement.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection commonly known as IBPS conducts Common Recruitment Process (CRP) every year to recruit young talented individuals to work as clerks in public sector banks. Earlier IBPS had conducted the CRP – I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X. This year IBPS will also announce the IBPS Clerk Recruitment CRP-XI for the year 2021. All the candidates who are looking for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 can download it here from the link given below.
Details Of Vecancy :-
CRP Clerks XI – 5830 Posts
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021) :-
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
The candidate should have a valid mark-sheet / degree certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day of registration and indicating the percentage of marks obtained in graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have certificate/diploma/degree in computer operation/language/study computer/information technology as a subject in high school/college/institute .
Proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the official language of the State/UT for which the candidate wishes to apply is preferable).
- Ex-servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications must be matriculated ex-servicemen who have obtained Army Special Certificate of Education or relevant certificate in the Navy or Air Force after completing at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces. have done Union on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
Application fee :-
- Rupee. 175/- (Inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rupee. 850/- (Inclusive of GST) for all others
- Bank transaction charges for offline / online payment of application fee / intimation fee will have to be borne by the candidate.
Payment Type :-
Candidates have the option to pay the requisite fee / intimation fee through online mode only: Payment of fee / intimation fee through online mode.
How to apply :-
A candidate can apply for the post of Clerk. Candidates can apply online only through IBPS website https://www.ibps.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can apply online for Clerk for IBPS CWE XI
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the Recruitment tab option.
- Click on Apply Online for “Click here to apply online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerk XI (CRP-Clerk-XI)”.
- Now the application form will open for this.
- Click on New User and register yourself.
- Fill all the required details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||From 07 October 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||Info. later On|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Trainingl||Info. later On|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||Info. later On|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||Info. later On|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Info. later On|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||Info. later On|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||Info. later On|
|Online Examination – Main||Info. later On|
|Provisional Allotment||Info. later On|
Important Link Area of IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement 2021||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Online Application Link||Available From 07.10.2021|
|Download Admit Card||Download IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card|
|Detailed Syllabus||Detailed IBPS Clerk Latest Exam Pattern/ Syllabus|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) :
What is the minimum education qualification of IBPS Clerk?
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
What is the age criteria for IBPS Clerk?
Age should be minimum: 20 yearsmaximum: 28 years
What is the application fee of IBPS Clerk?
Rupee. 175/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 850/- for all others
What is the total number of posts for IBPS Clerk 10?
The detailed information regarding IBPS Clerk X total posts are 1558.