ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 How to Apply for IMO Apply Online 2021 Check eligibility criteria Apply Online Last date ESIC IMO Vacancy 2021-2022 ESIC Notification 2021-22 for 1120 Posts of Insurance Medical Officer IMO Gr. II Allopathic Employee State Insurance Corporation
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Name of Vacant Posts||Insurance Medical Officer IMO Gr. II Allopathic|
|No. of Vacancy||1120 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Pay Scale||Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC|
|Education Qualification||MBBS degree|
|Application Fee||SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs.250/-
All other Categories – Rs.500/-
|Dates of Application Submission||31.12.2021 to 31.01.2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Apply Online Link||Available Now|
Details of Vacancies of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022:
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II||459||158||88||303||12||1120|
Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022.
Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation employees and Government employees as per the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. From time to time. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons as per Government rules/instructions. of India.
Level-10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC.
Apart from the salary they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per the rules of the government. of India in force from time to time.
Educational qualification for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022:
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than the licensee qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). The holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also satisfy the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who have not completed the rotating internship shall be eligible to appear in the written examination, provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship prior to appointment.
|Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
*This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
How To Pay Application Fee:
Online fee payment through Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI etc. (as given in the online application) will be accepted only.
How to apply for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other medium/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other means will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- Open ESIC Home Page
- Click on Recruitment
- Click on Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. ESIC – II (Allopathic) in 2021.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Download and take a print out of the application form.
Important Date Event of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I)||31.12.2021|
|Last Date & Time of Closing of Registration (Step-I) and Submission of Application (Step-II)||31.01.2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
Important Link Area of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement in Pdf|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus||Detailed ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus|