ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 East Coast Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 How to Apply for RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Vacancy 2022 East Coast Rail Act Apprentice Apply Online 2022 ECR Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria for 756 Act Apprentice Posts Apply Online Last Date
ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Notification No. ECoR/RRC/ Act Appr/2021
Online applications are invited from interested candidates for appointment of Act Apprentices for training under Apprentices Act 1961 in designated trades in Workshops/Units in East Coast Railway. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted online only by 17:00 Hrs. of closing date.
|Origination Name||East Coast Railway|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||756 Posts|
|Age Limit||15 – 24 Years|
|Pay Scale||as applicable|
|Education Qualification||10th class & National Trade Certificate|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Dates of Application Submission||08.02.2022 to 07.03.2022|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online Link|
Details of Vacancy:
The Units are as under:
|Unit||No. of Apprentices|
|CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR.||190|
|KHURDA ROAD DIVISION||237|
Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||6|
|Sheet Metal Worker||20|
Khurda Road Division
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||11|
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||1|
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date of receipt of applications i.e. 07.03.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disabilities, there is a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen by an additional 10 years, to the extent of service rendered in Defense Forces and 03 years provided they have completed at least 6 months, except for Ex-Servicemen who have already joined service has been completed.
- Government service on the civilian side after obtaining serviceman status for the purpose of their engagement.
Selected candidate will be appointed as Apprentice for the period applicable for specified trade and will be paid stipend during their training as per rules of State Government.
Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Application Fee (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
No fee payment is required by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to pay fee:
Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ E-Wallet etc. by providing the requested information on the system. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling the online application are available on the above mentioned website. Candidates must read and follow these instructions carefully.
- Visit the Official Website of East Coast Railway.
- Click on Recruitment Option.
- Click on Online applications.
- Click on Application form.
- Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Important Dates for ECR Apprentice Recruitment:
|Opening Date of Online Application||08.02.2022|
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application||07.03.2022|
Important Link Area for ECR Apprentice Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Online Link|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.