Table of Contents
UP Lekhpal Interview Tips
UP Lekhpal Exam :- Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department had invited applications for the post of Lekhpal or Revenue Lekhpal. There were total 13650 vacancies for Lekhpal District. The written exam for Lekhpal was held on 13th September, 2015. Many candidates are unaware about the interview or have fear of interview. Since the next process after the written exam will be the interview, so in this article, we provide you important tips for UP Lekhpal Exam 2015………
Read the complete article slowly for better preparation
Selection Process : The basis of selection for the post of Revenue Accountant is written test and interview. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the written test. Since the vacancies were district wise, the results can be declared district wise. The final merit/selection list will be prepared as per the marks of written test and interview. So the candidates who are high in merit, their chances of selection are high.
UP LEKHPAL INTERVIEW TIPS
How one can prepare for the perfect interview is a big question. We cannot provide you the exact questions to be asked in the interview. But we provide you the expected areas questions from where you can be asked questions in Lekhpal Interview.
Important Areas:- Interviews are basically based on six areas.
- Candidate’s Resume/Course Life (CV)
- post candidate’s knowledge
- GK (current affairs of India and UP) and computer knowledge (basic questions)
- About the organization conducting the interview
- Why Accountant Jobs?
- Why government? Work?
Question about the role of Lekhpal, villages and Uttar Pradesh
CV/Personal Information :- For any interview preparation, a candidate should prepare a detailed resume i.e. your qualifications, your place of birth, place where you have studied, your hobbies, extracurricular activities, your family etc. These type of questions candidates need to be more confident. Since they are yours personally, you need to answer these questions in a convenient way. They may ask you positive and negative qualities, so be prepared for an answer.
Candidates need to practice the way of answering, speaking. Get acquainted with government schemes for rural development and their brief. They may also ask for the meaning of your name, names of eminent persons related to your name, names of persons born on the same date.
As the district wise vacancies were filled, they will ask you questions related to total districts of UP and villages, crops, famous things, monuments (if any) in your district.
Be prepared for the question why you have filled this district, if you have filled a district other than your home district.
- Arihant UPTET Book PDF Download
- PSTET Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Key
- Arihant child development and pedagogy PDF | Arihant HTET Book pdf free download 2021 – 2022 |HTET Special Book PDF Download In Hindi : Haryana TET, TGT, PGT, PRT Book
- HTET Previous Year Papers PDF | HTET Previous Year Questions Papers: Download HTET Previous Year Paper PDF
- SGPGI Sister Gr II Syllabus
- SGPGI 825 Sister Gr II Recruitment 2021 Medical Lab Tech. Apply Online
Current Affairs: Be thoroughly familiar with the current affairs of the last three months. Recent Awards, Major Issues, Sports Related Questions, State Governors and Chief Ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliament. Computer Knowledge: Be well versed with basic computer terminology. Don’t hesitate to guess. Pay more attention to the current affairs and general knowledge of Uttar Pradesh. Stay updated with the latest news of your district and current DM, SDM of your district.
About Organization :- Candidates should have knowledge about UP Revenue Department. Its scope of work, history, profile. If you are employed anywhere, you should be asked about that organization. Candidates need to answer confidently. Do not give wrong statement, it leads to negative marking. If you don’t know the answer but still want to guess then ask the interviewer politely “Sir, I don’t know the exact answer but if you allow me to guess then my answer is……..”.
Why this job? This question is very important and asked regularly in interview boards. From this question they only want to know that why you want to join as Lekhpal if you are going for Lekhpal interview with B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA degree? These key questions will be asked of you.
1. Why do you want to join as Accountant with Technical Degree? 2. Are you not eligible for this Lekhpal post?
Such questions need to be answered in a concrete manner. Don’t give false arguments of overconfidence.
Why government? Work? When you are going for any Govt. For job interview you have to be very clear in your mind why you want to join Govt. Area.
A government job provides job security and enjoys more respect in the society than a private job.
In any way, if some of your relatives, parents etc. are engaged in Government Jobs or Banks; You should give examples of such cases and mention that you have seen these people and they have been your inspiration. Note: Never answer openly “I didn’t get any other job, or I want a job at any cost, there is a lot of pressure in the private sector”. You will be countered with more questions.
Note: Candidates having gap after 12th or after graduation (specially candidates from technical field), they should be ready with their gap or answer of questions like what have you done after graduation?
Subjects related to UP Lekhpal Interview Tips and Uttar Pradesh:
- Candidates need to prepare about the role of Lekhpal or Lekhpal Job Profile
- The functions of the accountant or department under which the accountant comes.
- Prepare everything about your district and villages.
- Be prepared for questions related to Uttar Pradesh.
- They may ask you about the names of ministers in UP like who is the revenue minister of UP?
- About the political importance of Uttar Pradesh.
Tips to Crack Interview:- Here are the following tips which must be remembered while appearing for the interview:-
- Be confident and stay focused.
- Enhance your communication skills, this is the main thing that will make a difference.
- Keep calm and don’t hesitate. The focus will be on listening to what the interviewer asks of you.
- Pay attention and respect to each member of the interview panel.
- Do not argue with the interviewer in any situation, it may show your negative character.
- Wear nice clothes Confidence will show on your face.
- Answer each question with a sincere smile on your face.
- Maximum marks that you can get with your Attitude. Always keep your attitude positive.
- If your throat is not good, do not hesitate to ask for water.
- Answer each question with confidence and humility. Don’t take too much stress.
- Don’t show your frustration and disappointment after the interview.
- Tell us about your relationship after the interview is over.
- Most of the interviews will be conducted for maximum 10 to 15 minutes, try to give your 100% in these 15 minutes.
- Show your best version in the interview hall. Give them every reason to choose you.
Keep visit this Page for more Information about UP Lekhpal Interview & Other Important Information.
Get More Details from : https://bor.up.nic.in/ OR https://uplr.digialm.com/EForms/html/form2536/index.html
Official Website for UP Lekhpal Exam- https://uplr.digialm.com
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.