Essay on my Achievements : The achievements, successes or achievements we get in school are part of the best years of school life. Those achievements in middle, high school or college student life can include personal academic achievements and sports or extra-curricular achievements. They can be great, best or bad but we never forget them.
Achievements are the desires for which we love. They are our goals that we struggle to achieve. Achievements in personal or professional life are the real identity of a successful and struggling person. The following essay shows the importance of achievements and is a firm call to us to set and struggle to achieve those goals.
1. Essay about the Achievements that You are Proud of
Achievement is tied to the intended goals or objectives in life. An action is created when we define our action in relation to something like a goal. When a task is completed it is called an achievement earned. Struggle in life is the sum of our achievements, success, failures, mistakes.
Hence, my achievement, my success or my achievement is the name given to my accomplished goals. Failure, in turn, is the name given to my mistakes, my failures, and my losses. Every person in life has some achievements, achievements, rewards and achieved successes. As well as mistakes, failures and setbacks.
Essay on achievements of my school
My achievements, my successes and my achievements are what make me happy and proud. Whereas, my mistakes, my failures and failures make me strong and bold.
One can have different kinds of achievements. Some examples of achievements are personal achievements, academic achievements, sports achievements etc. There are different roles in which one achieves something. Taking myself as an example would be like my achievements as a teacher, my achievements as a student in school, college or personal life.
1. my academic achievement
Academic achievements are the gains that are achieved by a student during his/her high school, college or university life. These achievements are really the ones that you keep on being proud of throughout your life. Everyone who is taught well has some personal achievements including academic achievements.
- My student life has given me many academic achievements which I should be proud of. I have listed some of my academic achievements below.
- My first academic achievement is that I have successfully completed my education with A+ till now. this is the biggest achievement of my life
- My second biggest academic achievement is that I have successfully got into my desired career. My parents are proud of me.
- He always wanted me to be a good doctor. My passion is to serve the country.
- My third biggest academic achievement is that based on good marks and my professional degree, I got study scholarship for UK. I loved my study experience there.
- My ultimate academic achievement is that I am currently serving successfully as the head of the largest health institution in the city.
Related Post: BEST LINES & MORE SENTENCES ESSAY ON MY SCHOOL.
2. My Sports (Extracurricular) Achievements Essay
Extra-curricular activities are part of a healthy person. I am always proud to participate in various extra-curricular activities in my school. There are some extra-curricular achievements that I should be proud of.
- My first extra-curricular achievement was that I won a medal in the annual inter school speech and debate competition. I won first prize in fifth grade.
- I am also an avid reader and a good writer. My second extra-curricular achievement was that I won a cash prize of Rs 10,000 in an essay writing competition. I won during inter school essay writing competition with my essay on “Save Trees Save Earth”. I was in seventh grade at that time
- I am very interested in sports. I can play cricket very well. It was my biggest sporting achievement that I helped my team win the tournament in class 10th this year. I was adjudged man of the match. It’s a proud moment and my biggest extra-curricular success.
Achievements and success are part of one’s life. These are my achievements in my school as a student. I feel very proud of my student life achievement. I will try my level best to add more best personal achievements in my coming life days.
3. Short Essay On My Achievements that I am Proud of
Achievements are a sign of a good student life. They show the talents, values and status of a student. To achieve something, we work hard and we concentrate. Hence, we learn a lot of things like self discipline, hard work, dedication, self respect and motivation.
School life achievements are good and they should be a part of student’s life. I have many good achievements in my school. I should be proud of what I have achieved in my personal life. I am a student of class (your current class). Presently I am studying in school (Please write the name of your school). During my school years I have achieved valuable success.
I have some personal achievements, some academic achievements and some extra-curricular achievements. I have been a hardworking and dedicated student of my school. In fact, I am the favorite student of my school. It is my biggest achievement that I have got A+ in all my exams and assessments.
This achievement is really due to the hard work done under the guidance of my teachers and the prayers of my parents. I have always been interested in extracurricular activities. I am a good speaker and am good at playing cricket. It is my great extra-curricular achievement that I got the first prize in the Inter School Debate and Speech Competition held last month.
All my school mates and my teachers are proud of me. Also I represented my team in the annual inter school cricket tournament. We won the final match successfully. This is my biggest sporting achievement of student life. I will never forget.
I am grateful to my school teachers and my parents. Thanks to those achievements and the goals I set, I fought and worked hard. Thus, I have learned how to work hard and achieve achievements. My school achievements are definitely going to help me grow and achieve more in the days to come in my life.
- Long and Short an Essays on Myself
- An Essay on My Family
- Aadhar card status uidai
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online
- IAF Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment
- Agneepath Jobs 2022 Scheme | Agneepath Agniveer Apply Online | 11300 Vacancies
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Essay on my Achievements | My Achievements in Life | Individual, Academic & Extra Curricular Achievements | My Achievements that I am Proud of | Academic & Extra Curricular Achievements
This website does not hold the ownership rights of any pdf available. This saree pdf is already available on the internet, whose only link we are sharing, which is only available for education purpose. It cannot be used for any kind of commercial.
If anyone has any objection to this link then email us, we will immediately delete this link.