Table of Contents
10 LINES ON VASANT PANCHAMI
10 Lines On Basant Panchami : Vasant Panchami is a very holy and auspicious festival which welcomes the entry of spring season in everyone’s life. Vasant Panchami is also associated with Goddess Saraswati where people, especially students, musicians and people associated with the field of arts and literature worship her.
Saraswati Puja is performed to attain excellence in the field of art, knowledge and music. Vasant Panchami also marks the end of the winter season and the arrival of the spring season.
The fifth day of spring i.e. spring season is celebrated as ‘Saraswati Puja’. The arrival of spring welcomes the blooming of flowers and the maturing of crops, the arrival of prosperity and happiness among all.
Ten lines in English on vasant panchami
We have provided ten lines in English on Vasant Panchami. After reading these lines you will come to know that when Vasant Panchami is celebrated, in which month Vasant Panchami is celebrated, which deity is worshiped on Vasant Panchami, what people do in Saraswati Puja, who worship Saraswati What is kept with Goddess Saraswati etc.
You can add these lines to your essay and paragraph writing in your exam as well as school competition. It will also increase your knowledge on Vasant Panchami as well as it will also help you to write Basant Panchami essay, speech on Vasant Panchami, importance of Saraswati Puja, essay on Saraswati Puja etc.
10 Lines on Vasant Panchami – Set 1
1) Vasant Panchami is a Hindu festival celebrated in January or February.
2) It is celebrated on the fifth day of ‘Vasant’ or spring season.
3) The beginning of Vasant Panchami marks the end of the winter season.
4) Vasant Panchami is celebrated in different ways in different states of India.
5) On Vasant Panchami people worship “Saraswati”, the goddess of art, music and knowledge.
6) People, especially students and musicians worship Saraswati with great devotion.
7) People visit temples and ‘pandals’, observe fast and sing devotional songs on this occasion.
8) Stationery like books, pens and notebooks are kept near Goddess Saraswati for the blessings of Goddess Saraswati.
9) Holiday is declared on Vasant Panchami, where schools, colleges and offices are closed.
10) On Vasant Panchami, huge ‘pandals’ and idols are set up everywhere, with huge participation of devotees.
10 Lines on Vasant Panchami – Set 2
1) Vasant Panchami marks the beginning of the spring season and the arrival of spring is celebrated with great enthusiasm.
2) Spring is the season when crops, trees and plants are in full bloom and grown along with grains and flowers.
3) “Vasant” in Hindi means “spring” and “Panchami” means “fifth”, i.e. celebration on the fifth day of spring.
4) The festival of Vasant Panchami is also celebrated by worshiping ‘Saraswati’, who is considered to be the goddess of knowledge.
5) According to Hindu mythology, Goddess Saraswati symbolizes the constant flow of knowledge, music and arts.
6) Saraswati Puja is also celebrated in institutions of education and education where students and musicians worship her with full devotion.
7) Lots of Puja pandals are constructed and idols of Goddess Saraswati are placed inside it for worship.
8) A lot of emphasis is placed on yellow and white as these are associated with Goddess Saraswati and the mustard crop.
9) On Vasant Panchami, kite flying has become a tradition and is enjoyed with great pleasure, especially in rural areas.
10) Vasant Panchami is a festival associated with religious, seasonal and social significance among the people.
10 Rows on Vasant Panchami – Set 3
1) India is a land of festivals and one of them is Vasant Panchami keeping in mind the religious occasions and changing seasons.
2) This festival is celebrated with great pomp in our country.
3) It is believed that Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge, was born on the day of Vasant Panchami, hence Saraswati is worshiped on this day.
4) In the spring, the farmer’s crops like wheat, barley, gram etc. get ready for harvest, so the farmers celebrate it with great joy.
5) In the evening a fair is held in the village areas, in which people interact with each other by embracing and displaying harmony and joy.
6) There is an atmosphere of kite flying in many parts of India especially in Gujarat.
7) On this day people wear yellow clothes and worship Goddess Saraswati with yellow flowers.
8) This day is also a very important day for the students.
9) In Saraswati Puja, students worship Goddess Saraswati to attain maximum knowledge.
10) Spring, the king of all seasons, is very important and suitable from the point of view of health.
In the second set of ten lines on Vasant Panchami some special facts have been added that will clarify your concept about when this festival falls, what activities are performed by the students on this day, and why it is important for musicians and music lovers. .
Some important points will show you the picture of the king of the seasons and also explain why this festival is celebrated by others on this day.
10 Lines on Vasant Panchami – Set 4
1) Vasant Panchami is celebrated on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Magha month.
2) At this time the weather becomes very pleasant with the end of winter and the arrival of spring.
3) New leaves and flowers in the trees and yellow mustard in the fields looks very pleasant and the weather is moderate.
4) Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge and learning, is worshiped on the day of Vasant Panchami.
5) Saraswati Puja is organized with full devotion by the students in every educational institution.
6) Not only children but also great seekers of music and literature participate in the worship of Goddess Saraswati on this festival.
7) Music seekers sing ragas Vasant and Bahar and dedicate their musical and literary practice to Goddess Saraswati.
8) Many beautiful places of worship are decorated on this festival, which looks very beautiful to see.
9) An idol of Goddess Saraswati is installed; Children keep their books and are duly worshipped.
10) People lay wreaths and offer seasonal fruits, flowers, incense, kheer, sandalwood, clothes, sesame etc. to Goddess Saraswati.
Vasant Panchami is celebrated all over India and is dedicated to Goddess Saraswati who is the goddess of knowledge, wisdom, art, music and studies. Students, musicians and people associated with art and literature worship Goddess Saraswati with great spirituality and devotion. On this day, various institutions also celebrate Saraswati Puja and the governments of various states declare Vasant Panchami or Saraswati Puja as a public holiday.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 10 Lines On Basant Panchami
This website does not hold the ownership rights of any pdf available. This saree pdf is already available on the internet, whose only link we are sharing, which is only available for education purpose. It cannot be used for any kind of commercial.
If anyone has any objection to this link then email us, we will immediately delete this link.