Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics) questions are a part of all hill sections. PDF of SSC Standard Publication Book of Mathematics based on Government Job Competitive Examination Syllabus in Hindi is available after fee download.
Mathematics book of SSC Standard Publications covers the following topics.
SSC CGL Maths Book Contents: Topic Covered
LCM and HCF
Rati0 and Proportion
Profit and Loss
Alligation and Mixture
Work and Time
Pipe and Ciostern
Speed, Time and distance
Boat and Stream
Area and Perimeter
Volume and surface
SSC CGL Maths Book in Hindi PDF Download
Book Name : संख्यात्मक अभियोग्यता Quantitative Aptitude ( Maths)
For Hindi Medium Students
Useful for IBPS, SBI, RRB, SSC, Banks and other Govt Job exams
The SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination is a highly competitive exam in India that is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). To prepare for the mathematics section of the SSC CGL exam, you can refer to various books that cover the relevant topics. Here are some recommended books for SSC CGL mathematics preparation:
- “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations” by R.S. Aggarwal
- This book is highly recommended for SSC CGL and other competitive exams. It covers a wide range of topics and provides numerous practice questions.
- “Fast Track Objective Arithmetic” by Rajesh Verma
- This book is designed to help you solve mathematical problems quickly and efficiently. It’s suitable for SSC CGL and other competitive exams.
- “Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations” by Abhijit Guha
- Abhijit Guha’s book is known for its comprehensive coverage of quantitative aptitude topics and a large number of practice questions.
- “Kiran’s SSC Mathematics Chapter-wise Solved Papers” by Kiran Prakashan
- This book contains chapter-wise solved papers and previous year’s question papers, which are helpful for understanding the SSC CGL exam pattern.
- “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations” by Dinesh Khattar
- This book is suitable for beginners and covers the basics of quantitative aptitude topics.
- “Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma” (For those preparing for higher-level exams like CAT)
- While primarily designed for CAT (Common Admission Test) aspirants, this book covers advanced quantitative aptitude topics, which can be beneficial for SSC CGL aspirants looking to challenge themselves.
FAQs about SSC CGL Maths Book
- Which is the best book for SSC CGL mathematics preparation?
- The choice of the best book can vary from person to person, but some popular and highly recommended books for SSC CGL math preparation include “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations” by R.S. Aggarwal and “Fast Track Objective Arithmetic” by Rajesh Verma.
- Are there any books specifically for SSC CGL mathematics?
- While there are books that are not specific to SSC CGL but cover all the topics relevant to the exam, you can find SSC CGL-specific math books or guides that compile previous year’s question papers and mock tests.
- Do I need multiple books for SSC CGL math preparation?
- It’s not necessary to use multiple books, but some candidates prefer to do so to get a variety of practice questions and different explanations for the same topics. You can start with one comprehensive book and then supplement your preparation with additional materials if needed.
- Is it necessary to buy the latest edition of a book for SSC CGL preparation?
- While having the latest edition is beneficial because it may include updates and improvements, it’s not always necessary. If you have access to an older edition, it can still be valuable for practice. However, be sure to check if there are any significant changes in the syllabus or exam pattern and adjust your preparation accordingly.
- Are there any online resources for SSC CGL math preparation?
- Yes, there are numerous online resources, including video tutorials, practice tests, and PDF study materials, which can complement your book-based preparation. Websites and apps like Khan Academy, BYJU’S, and various YouTube channels offer math lessons and practice questions.
- Should I solve all the questions in a book or focus on specific topics?
- It’s more important to understand the concepts thoroughly. You should prioritize learning the fundamentals and then practice solving questions related to the topics you find challenging. Focus on quality practice rather than quantity.
- What is the role of previous year’s question papers in SSC CGL math preparation?
- Previous year’s question papers are invaluable for understanding the SSC CGL exam pattern and the types of questions asked. They help you practice under exam conditions and gauge your readiness.
- How can I make the most of my chosen mathematics book for SSC CGL preparation?
- Create a study schedule, set goals, and stick to a routine. Use the book to learn concepts, solve practice questions, and regularly review your progress. Make use of any additional resources and practice tests for a well-rounded preparation.
- Do I need a math tutor or coaching in addition to the book?
- Whether you need a tutor or coaching depends on your individual learning style and the level of guidance you require. Many candidates successfully prepare for SSC CGL mathematics using self-study with the help of books and online resources. However, if you feel you need personalized guidance, you can consider coaching or tutoring.
- Can I use multiple math books simultaneously for SSC CGL preparation?
- While it’s possible to use multiple books, it’s generally recommended to focus on one book initially to build a strong foundation. If you find that you need more practice or different explanations, you can supplement your preparation with additional books as needed.