Union Budget 2022-23 Pdf Download In Eng & Hindi – General Budget 2022-23 PDF and get complete information about the Union Budget of India. It will be laid on the table of Parliament by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on February 1, 2022. The upcoming Union Budget 2022-23 is going to be very special. The main reason for this will be the government’s special focus on corona infection and improvement in the agriculture sector. The budget for 2022-23 is being considered as the budget with more focus on infrastructure. So that the country can move rapidly towards self-reliance on economic basis. Get detailed analysis of Union Budget 2022 with complete analysis for UPSC IAS Exam
Union Budget 2022-23 Pdf Download In Eng & Hindi
Total spending and Focus:
- Promoting employment generation and promoting economic activities.
- The total government expenditure will be 4.6 per cent higher than the current year and an additional assistance of Rs 1 lakh crore has been announced to the states.
- The total expenditure in 2022-23 is estimated at Rs 39.45 lakh crore, while the total receipts other than borrowings are estimated at Rs 22.84 lakh crore.
- The outlay for capital expenditure is once again being increased by 35.4 per cent to Rs 7.50 lakh crore in 2022-23 from Rs 5.54 lakh crore in the current year.
- The government has projected India’s economy to grow by 9.2 percent in the current financial year.
- India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in dollar terms has already crossed $3 trillion.
- The fiscal deficit is expected to widen to 6.9 per cent in the current fiscal from 6.8 per cent estimated earlier. The government’s fiscal deficit for 2022-23 is estimated at Rs 16,61,196 crore.
- The rising level of inflation remains a matter of concern for the economy.
- Foreign exchange reserves stood at $634.287 billion as on January 21, providing cover equivalent to 13 months of imports estimated for 2021-22.
- A digital university will be set up to provide students across the country access to world class quality universal education.
- One Category One TV channel program will be expanded to 200 TV channels.
- Virtual labs and skilling e-labs will be set up to promote critical thinking skills and simulated learning environment.
- Digital Ecosystem for Skilling and Livelihood – Desh-Stack e-Portal will be launched.
|Union Budget 2022 English Download link||Click Here|
|Union Budget 2022 Hindi Download link||Click Here|
- CCRT Notes Pdf Download UPSC | Indian Culture CCRT 2022
- UP Scholarship Status: स्कॉलरशिप की लिस्ट जारी देखे स्कालरशिप स्टेटस कैसे चेक करें
- 69000 Teachers Recruitment in UP
- CTET RESULT : बडी खबर जाने फाइनल आंसर की और स्कोर सीटीईटी रिजल्ट करें चेक
- Parveen Kishor Sir Sociology Optional Handwritten Notes PDF
- UP Police Constable SI ASI ASI Clerical Bharti Status : जानें- यूपी पुलिस की 41443 पदों पर भर्तियों का स्टेटस, पढ़ें पूरा नोटिफिकेशन