UPSC CSAT Book pdf download: Download 100+ Hindi Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams. This csat book in hindi pdf question and answer hindi pdf is very important for all type of competitive exams.
Hindi is one of the most important section of competitive exams in India. In this special section we are going to provide you the most important csat book in hindi pdf questions and answers in hindi in pdf form.
Static GK and Current Events questions and answers have been listed below. Sarkari Job Notes has taken this initiative to help the aspirants of various competitive exams.
Table of Contents
UPSC CSAT Book pdf English
Have a look at the below listed CSAT Book in Hindi PDF based on Current Events and Static GK. The questions will be helpful for the aspirants of various competitive exams
Sarkari Naukri Notes brings quiz based on current events and Static GK. Here you can find objective type general knowledge questions and answers for interview and entrance test. Multiple choice and true or false type are also available on our website.
General knowledge mcq questions and answers with solutions for competitive exams, interviews and entrance exams. Practice & learn General Knowledge MCQs in Hindi & English.
Note:- For your convenience, links of different topics are given below where 50 to 60 PDF of each topic is given for free download.
number 1. Download Environment Handwritten & Typed Notes
No.-2. Download Computer Typed & Handwritten Notes PDF
No. 3. Download Reasoning Handwritten Notes PDF
No.-4. Download History Typed & Handwritten Notes PDF
Number five. Download General Science Typed & Handwritten Notes PDF
No.-6. english grammar handwritten notes pdf download
No.-7. Download Geography Handwritten & Typed Notes PDF
No.-8. hindi grammar handwritten notes pdf download
No.-9. polity notes free pdf download
No.-10. Maths Handwritten Tricky Notes PDF Download
No.-11. Current Affairs 2019 – 2020 PDF Download
No.-12. gk short tricks pdf download
Join our telegram channel for pdf file
UPSC CSE Hindi(Pre & Mains) – UPSC CSAT Book pdf Latest Edition
IAS is a highly competitive exam and it requires a lot of hard work, knowledge and skill to crack it. We understand the need of right knowledge for IAS. In our survey many IAS aspirants said that they don’t know how to start? What else to read? How much to study? How to read and how do you ensure your success?
Toppers Notes is the first Edtech product of 21st century which helps you to prepare on your own without the help of any teacher and leads you towards success. Toppers Notes provides you self-explanatory notes, topic wise practice questions and previous year paper analysis created by toppers and teachers. Also provides the facility of daily subject wise current affairs and current quiz. By studying from Toppers Notes & Current Affairs app, if you solve questions with good accuracy in practice, then your chances of clearing the exam increase.
How is Toppersnotes prepared?
- A team of IAS toppers and faculty has been formed to make notes.
- Analyzing the previous year paper, we came to know that how much has been asked from which topic in the syllabus.
- All the recommended books coming in the market have been analysed.
- The study material of all the coaching institutes has been analysed.
- Based on all the analysis, the toppers notes have been compiled by the IAS toppers, faculties and IAS expert team.
- Benefits of Toppersnotes Current Affairs App
- In Toppers Notes Current Affairs app, you can read date and topic wise current affairs in Hindi and English.
- Every current affair is explained with static topics related to IAS syllabus.
- Current affairs questions based on IAS pattern can be practiced daily.
- Subject wise performance can be checked to measure the preparation.
Toppersnotes Practice :-
- Scanning the QR code given in Toppers Notes from the Practice app takes you to the page for that topic, where you can see previous years’ questions asked on that topic.
- Also you can practice new questions based on IAS pattern on that page till your topic becomes strong.
- Demo/Sample Notes
- The complete study material consists of 14 sections (click on the hyperlink for the sample)
General Studies Paper (I)
Block 1: Art and Culture
Block 2: Ancient and Medieval India
Block 3: Modern History and India after Independence
Block 4: History and Geography of the World (Map)
Block 5: Geography of the World
Block 6: Geography of India
General Studies Paper (II)
Block 1: Political System and Constitution of India
Block 2: International Relations
Block 3: Society, Social Justice and Governance
General Studies Paper (III)
Block 1: Indian Economy
Block 2: Environment, Ecology and Biodiversity
Block 3: Science and Technology
Block 4: Disaster Management and Internal Security
General Studies Paper (IV)
Block 1: Ethics & Integrity and Essay Writing
UPSC CSAT Material includes 3 Books (Click hyperlink for sample)
Part 1 – General Reasoning Ability
Part 2 – Quantitative Aptitude
Part 3 – Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency and Comprehension