Are you looking for Download Bihar Police SI & Sergeant 2213 Job Vacancies Qualification Online Form Date Bihar Police SI & Sergeant Latest News BPSSC SI & Sergeant Recruitment 2022 BPSSC Released Advertisement. 03/2020 For the selection of Police Sub-Inspectors and Sergeants in Home (Police) Department Govt. Bihar BPSSC Sub-Inspector SI Online Application 2022
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2022
Previous Advt. 03/2020
Latest Update: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission will soon release official notification for Sub Inspector SI & Sergeant Recruitment Posts 2022… Candidates stay connected with us for all latest official updates…
Bihar Police SI Recruitment Details:-
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspector (SI) and Sergeant. The total number of posts is ——. More detailed eligibility criteria are given below here:
|Origination Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector (SI) & Sergeant|
|No. of Vacancy||2213 Posts (Previous Post)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam
Main Written Exam
Physical Eligibility Test
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||–/–/2022 To –/–/2022|
Previous Year Details of Vacancies :-
- Police Sub Inspector (पुलिस अवर निरीक्षक) – 1998 Posts
- Sergeant (प्रारक्ष अवर निरीक्षक (परिचारी)) – 215 Posts
Category Wise (Previous Year) Vacancy Details –
|Category||No of Posts||35% Reserved for female quota|
|Extremely Backward Class||387||147|
|Economically Weaker Section||199||59|
|Backward Class Female (3%)||58||—|
|Category||No of Posts||35% Reserved for female quota|
|Extremely Backward Class||29||15|
|Economically Weaker Section||21||06|
|Backward Class Female (3%)||07||—|
About Age Limit :-
Candidates Age Limit Should be as on 01.01.2021
|Category||Minimum Age for Male||Maximum Age for Male||Minimum Age for Female||Maximum Age for Female|
(Note: Applicants, who are not a resident of Bihar State, must select the category as General)
|Category||Male||Female||Both (Male & Female)|
|Maximum qualifying age||Maximum qualifying age||Maximum Age Limit|
|General||37 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||40 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||57 years|
|EWS||37 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||40 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||57 years|
|BC/EBC||40 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||40 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||57 years|
|SC/ST||42 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||42 Years+Years of Service Rendered+3 Years||57 years|
Employees of Bihar Government –
|Maximum qualifying age||Maximum qualifying age|
|General||37 Years+5 Years||40 Years+5 Years|
|EWS||37 Years+5 Years||40 Years+5 Years|
|BC/EBC||40 Years+5 Years||40 Years+5 Years|
|SC/ST||42 Years+5 Years||42 Years+5 Years|
About Pay Scale (Salary) :-
About Educational Qualification :-
Candidate must have passed Degree Examination from a recognized University or equivalent examination recognized by the State Government As on 01.08.2022.
About Application Fees :-
General Category Candidates :- Rs.700/- Rupees
BC/EBC Category Candidates :- Rs. 400/- Rupees
SC/ST Category Candidates :- Rs. 400/- Rupees
How to Pay Application Fee :–
Candidates have to make payment using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. The payment amount will include the requisite application fee and applicable transaction charges of the bank.
How to apply for Bihar Police SI Recruitment: –
Interested eligible candidates apply online only. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted. Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the content of the advertisement, instructions for filling online application.
Steps to apply online for Bihar Police SI Recruitment:-
- Visit the official website of BPSSC i.e. http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
- Now click on Apply Online for the post of Police Sub-Inspector and Sergeant in Home (Police) Department, Govt. of Bihar.
- The online application page will remain open.
- Step 1 Click on Registered & Make Payment.
- Read all the instructions written on that page.
- Tick the declaration checkbox before proceeding for registration and payment.
- After clicking on Proceed to Registration and Payment, select the option of Direct Recruitment or Ex-
- Serviceman or Employee of Bihar Government.
- After clicking on an option the applicant details page will open.
- After filling all the details click on process to go to next step.
- This will take you to the fee submission page.
- Pay the application fee as per your selected mode.
- Now the registration number and password will be provided.
- Now click on View Application Status / Fill Application Form.
- Enter the Registration ID or Mobile Number and Date of Birth which you have entered while filling the
- registration form.
- Now fill all the details and upload photo and sign.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
About Selection Process :-
Important Dates of Bihar Police SI Recruitment :-
|Last Date of Application Submission||–/–/2022|
|Submit Application Fee||–/–/2022|
|Exam Date||Info. Soon|
Last Date :- –/–/2022 (Announced Later)
Important Link Area of Bihar Police SI Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Previous Year Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|How To Apply For Bihar SI||Click Here|
|Bihar SI Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|Bihar SI Syllabus||Bihar SI Syllabus|
|Bihar SI Admit Card||Bihar SI Admit Card|
All the candidates please give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, all Indian candidates can apply for this post.
Candidates should be graduate or equivalent.
Candidates age should be minimum 20 years to maximum 37 years for General (Male) and EWS (Male) and candidates age should be minimum 40 years to maximum 42 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female) and candidates Age should be minimum 20 years. Maximum 40 years for all other reserved categories.