CTET Child Development and Pedagogy PDF Notes
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy PDF- Friends, in this article I am going to share with you CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Study Material PDF Notes, CTET Child Psychology Notes, CTET Child Development and Pedagogy PDF etc.
Why do you need CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Notes PDF? Everyone who wants to crack CTET, UPTET or STET must learn Child Development and Pedagogy Notes. Generally people find this topic difficult. Because students from science and arts background never study Child Development & Pedagogy Notes PDF before joining B.Ed or D.L.Ed training. So for those who want to crack CTET or UPTET, Child Psychology is essential for them.
Arihant child development and pedagogy pdf, child development and pedagogy book arihant pdf, child development and pedagogy in english pdf, child development and pedagogy notes pdf in english free download, child development and pedagogy notes pdf in hindi medium, pedagogy notes pdf, child development and pedagogy pdf download in hindi, ctet Child Development and Pedagogy PDF in hindi
Complete Notes on Child Development & Pedagogy Study Notes, Material – All Teaching Exam
In this article, we must read related to Child Development and Pedagogy PDF , which are important for CTET Paper-1 & 2. Child development and pedagogy plays a major role in teaching examinations. Candidates can read below its weightage in teaching exam.
- The weightage of Child Development and Pedagogy in CTET, UPTET, MAHATET, REET and other TET exams is 30 marks.
- The weightage of Child Development and Pedagogy in DSSSB is 40- 50 marks.
- The weightage of Child Development and Pedagogy in KVS is 30-40 marks.
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Notes PDF
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy- Total 30 Questions are asked in this Part of CTET Examination.
(A) Child Development (15 Questions)
- Development Concepts and its relation to learning
- Influence of heredity and environment
- principles of child development
- Socialization Processes: Social World and Children (Teachers, Parents and Partners)
- Kohlberg, Piaget and Vygotsky: Construction and Critical Perspectives
- Critical Perspectives of Building Intelligence
- Concept of child oriented and progressive education
- multidimensional intelligence
- Gender as a Social Construct: Gender Roles, Gender Prejudice, and Educational Practice
- difference between assessment of learning and assessment of learning; Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, School Based Assessment, Perspectives and Practice,
- language and thought
- Formulating appropriate questions to assess the level of readiness of the learners
- To enhance/improve learning and critical thinking in the classroom and assess learner’s achievement.
(B) Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding Children with Special Needs (5 Questions)
- Addressing creative, gifted, specially-abled learners,
- Addressing the needs of children with learning difficulties ‘impaired’, etc.
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including underprivileged and underprivileged
(c) Learning and Pedagogy (10 questions)
- How children think and learn, how and why children fail to achieve success in school performance
- Basic processes of teaching and learning; Children’s learning strategies; learning as a social activity; social context of learning
- Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator’
- Factors Contributing to Learning – Personal and Environmental
- learning motivation
- feelings and emotions
- alternative concepts of learning in children; Understanding children’s ‘errors’ as a critical step in the learning process
arihant child development and pedagogy pdf, child development and pedagogy book arihant pdf, child development and pedagogy in english pdf, child development and pedagogy notes pdf in english free download, child development and pedagogy notes pdf in hindi medium, pedagogy notes pdf, child development and pedagogy pdf download in hindi, ctet pedagogy notes pdf in hindi
If you are preparing for CTET, uptet or any state teacher eligibility test… then child development and pedagogy play an important role. We will provide Child Development and Pedagogy… or CDP Notes in English and Hindi. Because most of the candidates choose the medium of study… either English or Hindi.
Those who are preparing for UPTET, RTET, HTET, BTET, PTET, MPTET, TNTET, APTET, GUJTET and other competitive exams they can download Child Development & Pedagogy PDF in Hindi & English & Child Development & Pedagogy from the link given below. You can download the subject wise notes here. ,
In this PDF you will learn about the concept of development and its relation with learning.
In this PDF you will learn about the aspects and principles of development and socialization etc.
In this PDF you will read about Jean Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, Piaget’s view on moral development, Kohlberg’s stage of moral development, Lev Vygotsky’s zone of proximal development etc.
Click Here to Download CTET Child Development and Pedagogy PDF Notes
Download Child Development and Pedagogy Notes – Set 5
In this PDF you will read about the concept of child centered and progressive education.
Download Free CTET UPTET Child Psychology Notes PDF
Some Additional PDF Notes on Child Development and Pedagogy
You can download these notes from the link given below-
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Important Points PDF
In the zip file link above, there are two PDF notes.
Download UPTET, HTET,GUJTET, STET, CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Books PDF
Details– CTET Child Development and Pedagogy PDF
- Name- Child Development and Pedagogy Book
- Publication- Pearson Publications
- Language- English
- Pages- 98MB
- Format- PDF
● CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Notes in Hindi
How to prepare for Child Development and Pedagogy PDF section?
Here are some essential tips that candidates must keep in mind while preparing for the Child Development and Pedagogy section of CTET 2020 exam.
- Students must have a thorough understanding of the syllabus: The key to success in the Child Development and Pedagogy section of the CTET exam is to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and pattern.
- Students are advised to go through each and every topic under the syllabus in detail to understand the basic concepts of each section.
- Students can practice CTET question papers to test themselves. This will help them gain confidence in the section. There are many papers and mock tests available for the questions of Child Development and Pedagogy PDF.
- Another important tip is not to leave any question blank. The marking scheme prescribed for CTET 2020 indicates one mark for each correct answer without any negative marking in the exam.
Gradeup is now BYJU’S Exam Prep which provides the most comprehensive preparation for all exams. Get monthly/weekly current affairs, daily GK updates, online syllabus, latest pattern test series and detailed study material from top faculty at your fingertips. Want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to contact our customer service here.
What is the weightage of CDP subject in CTET Paper 1 and 2?
CTET Paper 1 & 2 – Weightage of CDP subject in 30 marks.
What is the level of CDP questions asked in the teaching test?