About Arihant NEET in 40 Days Crash Course Books
Biology – NEET in 40 Days
Topics Covered on NEET 2020 Biology in 40 Days!
The Living World, Plant Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Morphology of flowering plants, Anatomy of flowering plants, Structural organization in animals, Cell: Unit of life, Biomolecules and enzymes, Cell cycle and cell division, Transport in plants, Minerals Nutrition, Photosynthesis, Respiration in plants, Growth and development of plants, Digestion and absorption, Breathing and exchange of gases, Body fluids and circulation, Excretion products and their elimination, Movement and locomotion, Nervous control and chemical coordination, Reproduction in plants, animal reproduction and reproductive health, genetics, the basis of molecular inheritance, evolution, biology and human welfare, biotechnology principles and its applications, organisms and ecosystems, biodiversity, conservation and environmental issues.
- The concepts are discussed in detail without unnecessary additions. Every material required for National Eligibility Entrance Test is also described and it also tries to catch the attention of the students.
- There are many practice tests that help individuals to become more familiar with the type of questions that will come in their upcoming exam.
- There are two exercises each day; Foundation Questions Exercise Topically Arranged Questions and Progressive Questions Exercises are questions of higher difficulty level.
- All objectives are covered in daily practice (Single Choice Correct, Assertion and Reason, etc.).
- There are unit tests and full length mock tests along with day wise exercises.
- At the end of the book, there are NEET Solved Papers 2019. We are sure that 40 Days of Biology for NEET will provide you a fast way to prepare for Biology without any other help or guidance.
|Book Name:||Biology NEET in 40 Days|
|No of Pages:||522 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||71.6 MB|
About Arihant’s Handbook of Physics
There are a lot of concepts in high level physics and it is not an easy task to memorize them all on tips all the time. Handbook of Physics is an important, useful and compact reference book suitable for everyday study, problem-solving or exam revision for candidates of Class XI-XII, Engineering and Medical Entrance, and other competitions. This book is a multi-purpose quick revision resource that contains almost all the key notes, terms, definitions and formulas that all physics students and professionals want this essential reference book to be within easy reach. Its unique format clearly displays the formulas, puts them in context and describes all the variables involved, summarizing each equation and formula that anyone wants when learning physics is one of the unique features of the book. There is one, which is a provocative and crisp quote. Beginners and experts alike are sure to enjoy fundamental physics.
Highlights Arihant’s Handbook of Physics
- Arihant Handbook contains only sutras and some important points.
- These handbooks are helpful for last minute preparation of any exam.
- The summary given for each chapter is very neat with some general models on which the questions are based.
- If you don’t have handwritten revision notes. Then Arihant Handbook will definitely serve the purpose as it contains important topics which are clearly explained in
- simple language.
- Arihant Handbook will also provide you with all kinds of twists and turns which will help you to revise the syllabus quickly.
Reviews on Arihant’s Handbook of Physics
- Best book for last minute preparation
- Really contains all the points and clearly explained concepts
- easy to understand language
- Flowcharts also provided in special cases
To begin with, it is like the best quick reference book that you can use to prepare for competitive exams. Covers all the major points of all the chapters.
Download Arihant Handbook of Physics
|Arihant’s Physics Handbook PDF||Buy Now||Download Now|
Content in Arihant Physics HandBook
The book has been a best-seller since its first edition and is one of the most useful books of its kind. Table of Contents Measurement, Vector, Motion in a straight line, Projectile motion and circular motion, Laws of motion, Work, Power and energy, Rotational motion, Gravity, Elasticity, Hydrostatics, Hydrodynamics, Surface tension, Thermometry and calorimetry, Kinetic theory of gases , Thermodynamics, Transmission of heat, Oscillations, Waves and sound, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Chemical effects of heat and currents, Magnetic effect of current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating currents, Ray optics, Wave optics, Electrons, Photons and X -Rays, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Physics, Electronics, Electromagnetic Waves and Communication, Universe, Fundamental Formulas of Physics, Nobel Prize Winners in Physics, Famous Physicists and their Contributions.
Physics – NEET in 40 Days
Topics Covered on NEET 2020 Physics in 40 Days!
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Scalar and Vector, Laws of Motion Circular Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Particle and Rigid Body System, Rotational Motion, Gravity, Properties of Matter, Transfer of Heat, Behavior and Kinetic Principle of Perfect Gas , thermodynamics, oscillation, waves, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects of current, magnetism, electromagnetic induction, alternating current, electromagnetic waves, ray optics, wave optics, matter waves, photoelectric effect, atoms and nuclei, radioactivity and electronic devices.
- 40 Days Physics book for NEET is a guide that can help you achieve the things mentioned above.
- This book provides an easy and quick way to prepare for NEET exam. No matter what level you are at, it gives you everything you need to excel in NEET Physics syllabus. It is designed to answer questions that are recent and difficult, as well as consider your particular needs.
- The entire syllabus of Physics is divided into day-wise learning modules, with clear, concise explanation of concepts and adequate practice with solved and unsolved questions on that day.
- Every few days, we’ll add unit tests from the topics you’ve learned earlier. Then in the last three days, we will give you a mock test session where you will complete three full-length mock tests with unlimited attempts to make sure that you are ready for your exam. It is not necessary that you start working with this book just 40 days before the exam. It will only keep you in a good mind and relaxed, which is vital for success at this stage.
|Book Name:||Physics NEET in 40 Days|
|No of Pages:||456 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||54.6 MB|
Kuttymovies 2022: Downloading HD Tamil Movies & Tamil Dubbed…
The Best Transparent Double-Sided Nano Tapes That Will Stick to…
Chemistry – NEET in 40 Days
Topics Covered on NEET 2020 Chemistry in 40 Days!
Some basic concepts of chemistry, atomic structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, state of matter (gaseous and liquid states), chemical thermodynamics, equilibrium, redox reactions, hydrogen, s-block elements, p – Block elements (groups 13 and 14), some basic principles and techniques, hydrocarbons, environmental chemistry, solid states, solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, general principles and processes of isolation of elements, p-block elements (groups 15 to 18), d- and f- block elements, coordination compounds,
Haloalkanes and haloarenes, alcohols, phenols and ether aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids, nitrogen-containing organic compounds, biomolecules, polymers, chemicals in everyday life.
- The book provides a quick theory which is essential to know all the points and equations for this topic.
- I hope this book will help you in getting the education you need to become a productive member covering the complete syllabus of NEET.
- Arihant Physics book has objective type questions which include exam questions
- This book has been designed to help students prepare for NEET exam. This book contains questions that are based on the latest syllabus and require application of concepts. The syllabus consists of 7 unit tests and 3 full-length mock tests.
arihant neet 40 days chemistry pdf
|Book Name:||Chemistry NEET in 40 Days|
|No of Pages:||479 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||57.7 MB|
Arihant Handbooks for NEET Exams | Download for Free
Useful Books for Competitive Exams:
✦ Download Adda24x7 Paid e-Books PDF
✦ Download All Arihant Publication Books PDF
✦ Download All Kiran Books PDF
✦ Download All History Books in PDF
✦ Download All General English Books PDF
✦ Download All Aptitude Books PDF
✦ Download All General Awareness Books PDF
✦ Download All Geography Books PDF
✦ Download All Economics Books PDF
✦ Download All Polity Books PDF
✦ Download All Banking Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All SSC Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All Disha Publication Books PDF
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Sarkariresultsera.in does not intend to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We do not create or scan this book. Images, books and other content are copyright of their respective owners. We are providing pdf of books which are already available on internet, websites and social media like facebook, telegram, whatsapp etc. We highly encourage visitors to purchase original content from their official sites. If in any way it violates the law or anyone has copyright issues / discrepancies on this post, please contact our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant works to ensure that the students get access to the best and accurate content through our books. From inception to the book coming out of print, the entire team of authors is involved.
FAQ about Arihant Physics Handbook PDF
Is Arihant Physics Handbook good for JEE Revision?
Yes, Arihant Handbook is good for JEE Main Revision. The book is quite small and contains keynotes and formulas.
How is Arihant Physics Handbook for NEET Revision?
Yes, this series of Arihant Books is also helpful for NEET aspirants at the time of revision